Diddy Explodes on Hip-Hop Cop

9/15/2009 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was either the ballsiest move -- or the stupidest move -- Diddy ever made ... getting right in the face of a tough-talking hip-hop cop, not affiliated with the NYPD, and calling him a "mother f**ker" during an extremely heated confrontation.

Diddy: Click to watch
It all went down Sunday night outside a VMA afterparty at 1 Oak -- the cop forcefully instructed Diddy to keep moving on the sidewalk ... to which the record mogul replied, "Lower your f**king voice when you're talking to me ... I'm a man just like you."

The cop then yelled back at Diddy, "I don't give a f**k who you are."

Diddy turned and shouted back, "I don't give a f**k who you are either mother f**ker!"

The two men continued to yell at each other until Diddy's entourage ripped him away.

According to MTV, Diddy eventually made it into the club. He later Twittered "I'm gonna say this, we should always have respect for each other! End of discussion" -- but it's unclear whether he was addressing this situation or the one between Kanye and Taylor Swift.

mike

Hey #108 you are exactly right, a majority of serial killers and those that raided the pension funds are white, the difference with white people and the black community however is that we dont then put those people on tshirts and celebrate them or label them now with street cred. you dont have a leg to stand on in this argument because the whole black culture is built on violence and intimidation. If you think im lying lets take a walk down MLK blvd in any city in the united states and ill prove my point. stop celebrating bad behaviour and then your race can sit at my table.

Pablo Alleycorn

Man....the natives are restless! My uncle Phellatio was right - blacks ARE going CRAZY now that Obama is president! Chris, Kanye, Serena, Diddy ..... Who's next? It's so......entertaining to watch! I'M JUST SAYIN.....

Viva Argentina!!!

elizabeth CHAI

Are you people all insanely blind or wtf? The cop whether black or white was out of line .....he verbally assaulted P.Diddy and then he kept following him as P.Diddy walked away. And he continued to verbally assault P.Diddy to P.Diddy's back like the coward that that officer is. Oh and because P.Diddy is black he should get mad when someone curses him???????All of you hate on any black man with money ,power and or position.

r.gardner8692

Wow, it this were a white cop we wouldn't hear the end of it. Well, that's in the realm of fantasy because no white cop would have dared to say so much as a single word to this full of himself and of entitlement Doody or whatever his name is

backagain

Imagine 1 week without the blacks... wow.. that would be amazing.

elizabeth CHAI

#108 ...eloquent.......truthful.....very very well spoken ...excellent comment.........#110 are you kidding me walk down any MLK AVenue ????Read your history picks...The Holocaust.......Slavery.......NOw Afghanistan......and Iraq......behind all of these monumental attrocities are white folks.. We are not talking about people talking we are talking millions and millions of peoples lives taken. Nothing that anyone can do will ever equal the destruction......evil..mayhem perpetuated by these acts.Never

Erica

The cop was being a butt-hole. I don't blame Diddy, treat people with respect and you'll get the same.

famz

WHEN DID WHITE PEOPLE TURN INTO SUCH SENSITIVE CRYBABIES?!?

SHEESH

I GUESS THE INTERNET IS YALS ONLY OUTLET FOR YALS INSECUTITIES NOWADAYS BEING THAT BLACKS DONT PUT UP WITH YALS KRAP ANYMORE LOL

AND YAL IS MADDDD

BLACK PRESIDENT

BLACK SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

I CAN SEE Y YAL MAD AT THE WORLD LOL

I WOULD BE TOO

Tiredofdumbasspeople

Hey 110, no you don't celebrate it!! You sweep it under the table. Oh it's not that big of deal... you know what 9 out of 10 times it may not be a big deal. Such as Diddy getting that guy off his back, the only difference is he is Black!!! If he was wasn't, there would not be all these racist comments made. And no dear, we do not celebrate bad behavior, but we do stand up when put down.
As for eating at your table.....I have my own. Oh forgive me....I'm sure it would be an honor to eat your table.....yeah I'll pass

Tiredofdumbasspeople

110-comment118 was for u!

Dee Rocks!

God Damned!! they are ruining this country!! ANIMALS!! HAS THIS WEEK NOT PROVED IT!! G** D***** ANIMALS!! THANKS FOR SHOW'N THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE TMZ ANIAMLS!!

Just sayin'

Good for the cop! No one gives a F8ck who you THINK you are PUFFY!!!

Just sayin'

@ #123 We turned into "cry babies" after you all decided to be racist ass holes in your comedy shows/ movies/ tv shows etc. and to give you and Jesse Jackson a taste of your own medicine!
Suck on that!

Just sayin'

It's hilarious how doody (not a typo) started cussing out the cop FIRST and yet people are saying the cop shouldn't use that language. He probably wouldn't have if doody hadn't had a f*cking attitude!
YOUR MUSIC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGGGGHHH

DIDDY IS AN A**HOLE. HE IS A HAS BEEN. GROW UP DUMB DIDDY DO.
HE MAKES ME SICK......
THE COP NEEDS TO BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIM.