Jessica Simpson --

Coyote Took My Doggy

9/15/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dog Nick Lachey gave Jessica Simpson as a sign of their once undying love may have met a violent and tragic demise.

Jessica Simpson -- Coyote Took My Doggy

Daisy, Jessica's beloved "carmel colored" Malti-Poo, was snatched right in front of her eyes by a coyote last night.

Jessica has posted a missing dog sign on her Twitter page along with the following message:

My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!

It doesn't look good....

Jessica Simpson And Daisy

She

Awww I remember Daisy... I was a faithful fan of the show and my heart goes out to you Jessica. Peace will come in the most hurtful situations you are in the prayers of many at this time. Some may say why is she speaking as if it was a human being?? Others well know that when pets are in your life they are family. You get to know their moods, when they are sick,sad,happy and etc. just like any other "person" in the home so they do become human to you as far as love goes. Jessica I'm sooo sorry !! God Bless You! Do all your favorite things in Puppy Paradise Daisy!!!

ketielynn

Poor Jess, My beloved Sasha (part lab/boxer) was also attacked/killed by 3 coyotes, she put up a good fight and seriously injured them too(hopefully they crawled off and died). She was a big dog and I loved her dearly. How sad for Jess.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

The award sign is pretty dumb. Her people should have stopped her from posting this. Would you want to see the remains of what is left. Of course not. There are no remanins anyway.
NOW,I feel SO SORRRRY for this girl. The Tony breakup was nothing. People breakup all the time.Watching your dog dragged off by a coyote...SAD. That can MESS you up.
#31,she lives in CA.She lives high up in the hills and this can happen.You are in wild animal's territory and that is nature.
PEOPLE who live there have to watch their kids,pets.Go out at certain times. Use noise ,spray detractors, I do not know.I don't live there.

HalleBerry lost her two little dogs to some coyotes a few years ago.#36,you are right.

I FEEEEEELLLLLLL SOOOOO SORRRRYY FOR JESSICA SIMPSON and Iam NOT a fan of hers.

GoodRiddance

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MALTI POO. Its just a mutt given a fancy name by puppymills and backyard breeders trying to scam people out of more money.
Its ashame when celebrities buy into this because it just causes more pain and suffering for dogs languihing in puppy mills.
People if you want a mixed breed dog go to the pound and get one.
Just because someone makes up a cutsie name it does not make it anything more then a mutt.

the truth hurts huh

12. I guess she thinks if she offers an award the Coyote will bring it back.

Really, the Malti-Poo is already Coyote-Poo

Posted at 9:50AM on Sep 15th 2009 by Misha
+++++++++++++++++++

OMG! So bad! But LMAO!!!!

concerned

how sad, you guys that made a joke of it are horrible

Kooky Fan

SWEET Lil Pup :(

JESSICA - Please use me as your dog. I will wear a collar and obey every command!!!

GGG

Well Jessica, when you don't have your dog on a leash you open the door to things like this. I guess it's YOUR FAULT your little pooch was Coyote bait. What a sad demise for an innocent animal who depends on his owner to protect him. Too bad it was not Simpson instead.

too sad

too bad she is dumb enough to think it will be o.k. after a coyote took it.
there are so many coyotes in l.a and they are bold enough now to take dogs from owners even when on a leash.
was it on a leash .or in a garden ?
coyotes jump fences of up to 10 foot .
poor dog .
i feel bad for the dog and hope it didnt suffer much for too long .
her dog looks like it was a creamy color with hints of apriicot .
caramel or camel as colors are never used to describe these dogs, dumb, dumb, dumb girl .

jim goosh

HAHA. That must havce been so awesome to see. I always miss the good stuff. It was like DISCOVERY Channel Live Edition.
That dog probably ran to the coyote to get away from that shrill, shrieking, non talent, (but well marketed and exploited by that pig of a father) singing voice. Stop reaching for high notes, Just cuz you can sorta hit them doesn't mean people think its sounds good. You're not Mariah back in the day Jess. You're more like Mariah now. In other words a big chested stripper has been. What size did your "DAD" say they were again? You're over. Thank GOD Nick was smart enough to let your incestuous father drive him away.

And your even less talented, nose jobbed, she got caught not being able to sing so she ran off the stage sister, is the WORST Actress on the New Melrose Place, and that's is quite an accomplishment considering how bad that show was.

too sad

the law in l.a is to have a dog on a LEASH when walking it on local streets etc.
over this weekend a beighbor of mine came up the road with a dog not on a leash and my
dogs were on their leashes and
when dogs are on leashes they feel like " why is that dog not on one " the whole dogs not on leashes opens a can of worms amoung the leashed dogs . so i said to the guy,
your dog should be on a leash ......
he said
i dont like to leash him .
i said
but its the law and he said to me under his breath
you should settle your dogs down .
excuse me MY DOGS ARE PERFECTLY BEHAVED AND ONLY WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND SEE WHAT WAS UP WITH HIM A NEWBIE ON THE STREET WITHOUT A LEASH ,
my dogs have been attacked by 2 other dogs not on leashes.
i wish that owner was attacked by a coyote .
who does he think he is .? above the law to walk a dog with out a leash because he dosnt like to leash his dog .
arrogant / kanye west / pig,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LEASH YOUR DOGS

Barb

I feel sorry for this poor dog. He/she didn't stand a chance. PEOPLE this is one reason there are leash laws when your pet is out for a walk. And if it was loose in her own yard then the yard should have been fenced in with the owner outside watching it. Dogs are like haveing a 2 yr old for the rest of your life. They depend on you to protect them. Some people are just stupid when it comes to their pets.

Anita

SO she just stood there and let a coyote grab her "baby"???

Pete Wentz better keep his son away from this ditz.
One hates to think she'd do the same thing if someone tried to grab little Bronx away from her.
God what an idiot.

nycbaby

RT@rabidwolf...um, yeah, Jess...My bad and really sorry bout this, but it was me who grabbed Daisy. But, ya know, I gotta say: YOU darlin' looked much meatier!!! But after careful consideration and on the advice of my Wolf Doc, I kind of had to stick a light snack. Gotta watch the 'ol cholesterol.

five minutes ago from Wolf Tweetberry

Shannon

I hope the Coyote eats Jessica next. She is an f-ing idiot. She should know better than to let her dog roam.