Michael Jackson Doc Sues

9/15/2009 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

Dr. Conrad Murray & Dr. Steven Hoefflin

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

UPDATE
: Hoefflin tells TMZ: "They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope. There is factual evidence that the statements that I made are true. They have in their possession phone records, recordings, documents and other evidence that confirms facts in their stories before they're published."

gs

Bottom line cut the crap and investigate all these clowns involved in Michael's murder. Stop waisting time with junk that has nothing do with anything like why Michael's daughters hair resembles this person or that person. Who gives a rats ass about that. Michael was murdered that is what is important here all this side bar junk is a waste of time and energy. I tell you one thing and mark my word if these killers get away with murder I guarantee you all hell is going to break loose.

Helen

GET OVER IT ARNOLD KLINE.... Michael Jackson is the friend of the world, LAPD might take their sweet time but people will speculate and will try to find answers...If you don't like it, take a midol, stick a tampon and deal with it.... Defamation of character, my a$$, what character? You were aware of your patient and friend's drug dependency, yet you did nothing...character, huh!

WE ALL THINK WHAT DR HOEFFLIN SAID....Are you gonna take us too?

astabasta

by for; while my guitar gently weeps:

I'm male 54’ loved Michael and remember Joe talking about not having Michael's teenage voice change, also’ remember Emmanuel Lewis claiming Michael rarely slept' compared to the way normal people sleep {understand that the ultimate insult' is exactly what I'm claiming, Michael’s life endured persistent insomnia, because’ he was neutered “ball-less, like the Mormon Church Choir, Vienna boys Choir {halted practice in 1970’s} and my Catholic Church Choir {halted practice in 1900’s}

I myself don´t quite sleep the way normal people sleep - that doesn´t mean that I am ball-less. Oh wait, I am, I am a woman, lol! But what has that all have to do with sleeping.

I don´t buy your castrato allegations concerning Michael Jackson. And sorry, while my guitar gently weeps, I think they verge on being nothing but nasty rumour that you keep spreading. I, for one, don´t like it.
You don´t have a shred of proof or even probable cause to make those statements. I have to say this - I´ve read your few posts that you publish here over and over again.

Just listen to the voices of the rest of the Jackson family. Most of them have very, very light voices - even papa Joe. LaToya sounds as if she is on helium. They have light voices in that shole family, not just Michael. Can´t you hear that?

And I don´t think you answered my question: where and when did Michael state that he was ball-less, as you so bluntly put it?

Missy

Posted at 7:09PM on Sep 15th 2009 by gs

I have thought the same thing!

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

LMAO @ the sun checks facts before printing stories. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahhaahahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Why are these Drs not being bars? They are all getting away with murder.

gs

So much disrespectful crap about a man who has died. But what goes around comes around and when comes back it is usually much worse than what was dished out.

Alex

LaToya sounds as if she is on helium.

Posted at 7:26PM on Sep 15th 2009 by azza (from Denmark)

LMOA !!!!! it is true !!!

I don't buy MJ was ball less too.

Kaz

I sent a letter today to LAPD asking when they will be moving forward with the investigation into the murder of Michael Jackson and when they are likely to start making arrests. It's not really my place to ask questions of another country's police force so I just politely asked them if they had interviewed ALL those who were at the house when Michael died, if they had found the missing security tapes, whether they had questioned Brother Michael and the person who made the 911 call, when the autopsy reports would be made known, etc etc - all those questions that we all DESPERATELY NEED TO KNOW the answers to.

I did point out that although I am not an American citizen, Michael was loved by millions worldwide and we are all watching and waiting. And watching and waiting. And watching and waiting......
I also sent a copy to Pres Obama.

I don't really expect to get an answer, but MAYBE WE COULD ALL WRITE TO THEM AND MAKE THEM SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE STRENGTH AND FORCE OF OUR UNDYING LOVE FOR MICHAEL.

I didn't email because if everyone was emailing them I would worry about blocking lines of communication from the good people of Los Angeles to their police force.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

MJ's PYT

Dr. Klein was probably the one to introduce propofol to MJ.
He's guilty on so many levels..LAPD pay attention. Doubt it.
Let me just say this....
those resposible for MJ's death will not get away with it.LAPD
or not...Michaels fans want justice.whether its going to be the
legal way is yet to be seen. Justice will be served....

gs

EXCELLENT IDEA KAS TYPING MINE UP TONIGHT. I AM FED UP

They were in it for the money

WMGGW. Maybe there was then another Jackson contributor? Lot of action going on over there at Klien's office. As for Doc Hoffe, The Doc is still in biz, I think Klien is trying to ruin him like back in the good old days-he was a part of the witch hunt-how is it then Doc Hoffe can still practice if he is so damned looney tuney?

disfasia

Sorry about jumping off earlier gs, I had an appointment at city hall. I am the advocate for my block...

And I have to hand it to Arnold Klein--he takes action! This is more than we can say for LAPD!

gs

TO THE REPORTER DIANNE WHO TRASHED MICHAEL LAST WEEK EDDIE GRIFFIN HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU IN YOUTUBE "EDDIE GRIFFIN DEFENDS MICHAEL JACKSON" SOME PRETTY ROUGH LANGUAGE BUT YOU KNOW I THINK YOU DESERVE IT

balls

balls

gs

No problem Disfasia glad to see you back.