Jessica's Doggy Help -- Calling Off the Search

9/18/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the group of experts aiding Jessica Simpson in the quest for her lost dog is officially calling off their search.

Jessica Simpson and Daisy

Sources close to the situation tell us Simpson and the FindToto.com people have exhausted every possible resource to find Jessica's precious Daisy -- last spotted in the grasp of a wild coyote.

We're told Simpson's camp used tracking dogs, scoured neighborhoods, put up posters, power-dialed neighbors and did everything else they could to find a clue ... but came up short.

Jessica Simpson And DaisyWe're even told a pet psychic offered to help, but we're not sure if Jessica actually accepted the supernatural offer.

Jessica still has hope ... but that hope seems to be fading pretty quickly.

time to come out

Another one bites the dust.. oh well there's like 50 billion dogs to take it's place unfortunately.

secret ninja

38. I'm so sorry to hear of your horrible loss. I love my feline kids as my own children and have lost many throughout the years. My kids are always inside animals and one of the reasons is because of what happened to you. You have only my sympathy for your loss at this time.

Posted at 9:24AM on Sep 18th 2009 by Vicki
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this said by the Crazy Cat Lady.

good grief, get a grip! hey, as i said before, i am sorry about her dog, i really, really am. i have had many pets through out my life, some of them died of natural causes, some of them were eaten (fish by another fish) and one ran away, and i was very sad when all of those things happened. but comparing animals to human children? there is clearly something very wrong with that.

reed

81.-
NO! The report was that the dog was snatched in front of Jessica's eyes!

WENDY

DEAR JESSICA,I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAISY ,I KNOW THE PAIN ,FORGET ABOUT THE LOSERS IN THIS WORLD ,YOU DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES ,AS LONG AS IT TAKES ,ITS ABOUT Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what you need to do.this is how you find out who really LOVES you and who is your true friends are.If this did happen at your MOMS home ,she must be so sad ,and Iam sure feels it was her fault ,please don"t blame her , both you MOMandDAD LOVE YOU ,AND DAISY ,WISH YOU THE VERY BEST ALL WAYS ,ISLANDGIRL63

Joy

79. Alright, for all you lame-O's. The dog was staying with Jessicas Parents in a gated community in CA, as Jessica was out of the country at the time. Her mother had the dog in a non-fenced off area of the back yard. The dog saw a squirrel and ran from the back yard. A coyote had been hiding behind a tree at a distance and when the dog was chasing the squirrel, the coyote jumped out from behind the tree and grabbed the dog and ran off, game over. Jessicas mom had seen this, tried to call the dog back, but, just as she was, the coyote grabbed it. Jessica was not told until she came back into the country.

Posted at 2:32PM on Sep 18th 2009 by Now you have the truth

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/jessicas-doggy-help-calling-off-the-search/6#comments#ixzz0RT4OvsM1

IF TRUE,ALL THAT CONFIRMS IS WHERE JESSICA GETS HER STUPIDITY! NOW FROM!!! NOW LET'S HERE YOUR LAME ATTEMPT @ JUSTIFYING A POSTER AND REWARD. DUMB ASS

Joy

I wish Tmz would put up a face shot when jessica simpson sings, she looks like, oh I can't even write it, let's say between an "act"...or just challenged!

Joy

76. That dog has been dead since day one ... pretty much like her "singing" and "acting" career. She is a ding bat!

Posted at 2:25PM on Sep 18th 2009 by ANdy

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/jessicas-doggy-help-calling-off-the-search/6#c21738115#ixzz0RT5Ic2FH

LMAO

the a-hole

Found: Coyote wearing a malti-poo-bone necklace.

music4life

sooooo very sad :(

susan

Sandy no.20.....You Rock!

My sentiments exactly.

yes, people and especially children are more important than a dog but for those of us without kids, treat our dogs as kids. Call me sick, selfish, or what ever critical comments you may have but my heart goes out to her and especially Daisy.

Lady Z

Jessica Simpson IS an a babbling idiot, but this could have happened to anybody. This is a very common occurance in Southern California. I have seen coyotes roaming around my neighborhood, and I know someone whose dog was attacked and dragged off right in front of their eyes. People have actually been attacked and dragged off here in So.Ca. Due to the years long drought and the recent wildfires, coyotes are coming down from the hills searching for food and water. Jessica is not to blame for what happened to her dog.

Poor little Daisy.

s jules

Did she post any signs or posters near the coyotes' den? since one of them took her dog, maybe the others would see the sign and drop dime on the coyote who committed this crime. those coyotes could call "Crime Stoppers" on their friend or call 911 and see their friend get paw-cuffed and taken away. I'm just sayin'.

berry775

They will say it's Obama's fault that a coyoto took off with your dog.

secret ninja

and yet the whole damn world kept going when that freak Lissa posted her dumbass post TWICE already! why don't you search tmz and type "Patrick Swayze"? you will see that tmz reported on his death. no need to drag Michael Jackson into this! if you don't like him, don't read stories about him it's that simple. almost as simple as you.

Jacko Was A Wacko

Hey, Jessica. If I get a pooper scooper and bring back to you the coyote droppings that are now your dog, will you give me a reward?