Katherine Jackson Can Challenge Administrators

9/18/2009 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probate judge in the Michael Jackson estate case has ruled Katherine Jackson can challenge the special administrators and not forfeit her position as a beneficiary in Michael's will.

Katherine Jackson

As a result of the ruling, Katherine can now safely challenge special administrators John Branca and John McClain without jeopardizing her position in the will -- she's set to get 40% of the net value of the estate.

The will has a "no contest" clause -- which means any beneficiary who contests the will gets aced out of inheriting anything. But the court has now ruled challenging the special administrators is not a "contest" of the will itself.

Interestingly, the court specifically ruled .... Katherine objecting to the special administrators on grounds there was some sort of "undue influence" imposed on M.J. is not a "contest" under the will.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

READ THIS

"WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE COBAIN ESTATE"

http://m.twitter.com/courtneylover79 COURTNEY'S TWEETS HAVE BEEN MOVED APPARENTLY GO HERE Click here: badonkaduncan.

Fight for it to be, i trusted my alwyer our laywer rosemary liek i trusted my lawyer Howard Weitzman like i trusted my lawyer John Branca 34 minutes ago from web

Kurts estate and his daughters trust and all of my monies Hole and Nirvana have been diverted to weitzman and branca now jacksons estate 18 minutes ago from web

now any smart musician knows you never EVER sell publishing whatsoever, but weitman who oozes so much charm for such a tiny fella 13 minutes ago from web

certainly no frances's at one time Weitzman in 05 had me believeing i had no choice but to sell some publishing of kurt 14 minutes ago from web

AND THERE'S MUCH MORE.

QUESTION HERE IS: WILL BRANCA/WEITZMAN TAKE ALL IN THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE. WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE SONY/ATV CATALOG?? DO THEY HAVE A PLAN??

THE JUDGE IN THE THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE PROBATE CASE NEEDS TO SEE/HEAR THE EVIDENCE SUBMITTED BY OXMAN.
ONCE AGAIN THEIR (JACKSON'S) BACKS ARE UP AGAINST THE WALL

Tstorm

PM ... I hope everything is OK with you . I am weary .... I will be taking a break.

Tstorm

Guys ...I'm taking a break ..... anything important comes up ...most can reach me ... if not .. keepercastle at yahoo dot com

includes you gypsy and PM

Who Cares reads a wonder

Who would have introducted MJ to NEW YORK DOCTORS.Suzanne de PASSE her dad lives in HARLEM.memba the map of HARLEM SEVERAL POSTS BACK."SNOW-WHITE AND THE SEVEN" I LOVED HER SO.

Who Cares reads a wonder

what is that PUPPET MASTER up to this ""TIME"" (snowwhite hint) PM will have you on the edge of your "SEAT" HOLY BATMAN=cave.. SANDMAN in the heat turns to GLASS.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Don't use a cannon to kill a mosquito

Tstorm

PM... Is Branca blue eyes ??!?!?

pia

So Heal The World doesn't think they should go away and that they should be considered friends to Micheal

Chico

Ratner - anesthesiologist, drug addict (once shot himself with paralyzing drug WHILE anesthesizing someone), primary witness in Lauersen trial, HIStory tour with MJ, "taking down" and "bringing up" with Diprivan/Propofol.

Lauersen - OB/GYN, invitro specialist, insurance fraud, although he was billing insurance for removing cysts, which some say he did, he was also doing invitro to women at the same time, FEDS said he was frauding insurance. Ultimately, Lauersen did 5 years in prison. LOTS of info saying that Lauersen was framed and threatened by Ratner. Before trial, MJ went to court to have his name suppressed from the case.

Mary Jo White/Christine Chung - U.S. Attorneys tried Lauersen case.

Peter Lusk - hedge fund manager, friend of Lauersen's

pia

Not sure to make of nanny Grace minder or friend? I'm still looking at all of these different charities.

Tstorm

Chico ...would you buzz me ?

Chico

I want to say something. PM, if I ever doubted you, I am sorry. I now realize that everything you have been telling us from the very beginning was true and totally correct.

I do not have all the puzzle pieces, but in the past day or so, I have come across enough information to never question what information you have.

I will be here as much as I can to follow what information you give us. As a side note, Snow White is Mary Jo.

Tstorm

I agree with Chico , PM ..... and sadly I think I am finally able to accept that Mj is really , truly gone . I had held out hope .... but now all of your pieces are coming together .... This brings me back to my ongoing question . .... What do you expect us to do with this information . ???

READ THIS