'Real' Husband Charged with Felony DUI

9/19/2009 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt Keough from "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is in a real deep mess, he was just charged with two felonies following his DUI arrest on August 15.

Keough -- who was busted in Coto de Caza, CA driving three times over the legal limit -- was charged with "one felony count DUI with a prior felony DUI conviction within 10 years" and one felony count driving with a BAC of .08 or higher.

According to the Orange County D.A., "Keough was also charged with sentencing enhancements for having a blood alcohol level of .20 percent or more and a prior 2005 felony DUI conviction."

Technically, the D.A. says Keough had a BAC of .30 "an hour after" his traffic stop.

Keough faces three years in state prison if convicted -- he'll be arraigned on November 2.

Nay

#4, get out much?

Nay

Sorry #4, meant the "get out much" comment for #3. Hey it's late!!

Sad sad

Yuck. Someone actually has sex with that?

Yazmine

Hes so gross. I saw him with the "young" girls in the show- I would ley daighter around him. Hes like a filthy nasty old man YUK YUK
SEND HIS OLD TO JAIL SO THEY GIVE HIM good lay:)

The Truth

Keough faces three years in state prison if convicted

Should be 5 years and take has drivers permit forever.Drunk drivers are some of the stupidest people we have on the roads ,Cell phones users are just as stupid.

Nix

No wonder he drinks if he is or was married to one of those so called 'real' housewifes depicted on t.v.! lol!! Meanwhile, don't blame it on any baseball accident, if can drive from A to B, then he should be able to gauge how much to drink. Get him off the road and into the slammer!!

Tamara

God these Orange people are nasty. The women all look like they should be perched on top of an old gothis castle (i.e look like gargoyles) and the guys, all I can say is wtf.

JP

He's a loser! And he treated Jeana like dirt. I have no sympathy for this man. He's had many chances to turn his life around, and he's chosen not to. I just hope that Shane doesn't follow in his footsteps.

justme

Anyone who thinks that being part of a reality show is a wonderful thing needs to look at the history of former reality stars. It seems as if their lives are not as gratifying as they had hoped. How sad for them! I may sometimes wish I had more in the way of material things, but for the most part, my life is wonderful. I have a job I love, and a family whom I care about and they about me. I don't think I will ever look back at my history and have regrets! How many reality stars can say the same?

Miss Mary

Matt Keogh has so many issues and he's been on self-destruct for the past few years. His family has done everything to help him and rock bottom just isn't enough for him. Alcoholism is a horrible disease-Matt Keogh's a classic example in all ways.

Mom2B24

Chef KOOKY, I need a receipe to take to a cookout today! Something fast and easy!! Hurry, I only have 3 hours! Also, I thought this idiot looks like Drew Peterson. That's who I thought it was at first! Ewwwwwwwwww...

LAnn

i've never watched any of the real housewives shows, but i hope that he gets the help that he needs so he can stop drinking.
someone give him the number to AA.
i hope god keeps him off of the road.
we don't need another wrong-way driver incident.

reggie

House wives of Orange County, are the biggest
group of fake phonies. Everything about these people
are fake, hair, boobs, nails the personalities. I personally
hate newport and that whole orange county scene. No one is
Real ! All they care about is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
They would sin souls to the Devil for Money and Fame !
You have to feel sorry for this empty bunch of losers!
Fancy house, cars and jewelry, don't give You Class !
One is Born with Class ! Nouveau money bunch are disgusting !
Men or just as Gross as that phony azz bunch of Newport Barbie
Dolls.

flamingolady

"Real" husband is a REAL MESS.

sober suzie

He's BEEN to AA! He's been in treatment several times. The only injury here is the damage he does to others. Lock up that loser for good.

Lock up his kids and wife as a good, thoughtful, pre-emptive strike. They deserve to be BEHIND bars. They suck

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments