Travolta -- I Was Told Jett Was 'Not Alive'

9/23/2009 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Travolta John Travolta just testified about the moment he was told his 16-year-old son had passed away.

Travolta told the court this afternoon that sometime after he and his wife Kelly Preston arrived at the hospital, they were told Jett was "not alive."

John said he and Kelly were in the ambulance with Jett on the way to the hospital -- while emergency workers tried to revive his son.

Travolta is finished testifying for the day -- he's expected to return to the stand tomorrow.

katie

I'm can't believe I took the time to read peoples comment on here but I did because I looked forward to hearing kind things from people, and people actually comming together about something. Though I did read some very kind things I also read some things that made me sick & saddened. This world is so full of ugly/hate/unkindness/2faced/money hungry/ heartless people.
Bless those of you who have a mouth & heart worth sharing your words.

NEEK

Not alive? No worries! XENU TO THE RESCUE!

a.total.fan

No parent should have to bury their child, my prayers go to them during this time. Having to relive the moment has to be unbearable.

NEEK

I have to say it, but as horrendous as it must be for John T. , he bears a huge burden for denying his son's disease and further denying his son's care. You can't cure autism by removing tethans for alien technology.

Rosie

My thoughts and prayers are with John and Kelly during this difficult time. They lost their son and now they have to go through this. Stay Strong!

$$$

Where is it written that children must outlive their parents?
The death of anyone is tough to bear...but death is more a part of us than life...

mrez golucky

Yikes! This story is a bummer!

Warwick313

That kid Jett was so creepy looking.

exbff

if experiencing the death of their son wasn't terrible beyond belief, it's tragic that they are having to relive it. My heart goes out to them.

Per

God bless them. Their beautiful child resides in Heaven.

Prishy

I can't believe the hurtful comments that some people make. It is obvious to me that these people are the ones that have yet to experience the loss of a dear loved one. Their day will come. I wonder how they would handle the voices of evil saying things about their deceased loved one. I have to say this. The Travolta's have my prayers. God Bless them and their beautiful daughter.

pam

Very sad. There is a place in hell for those who want to profit from the death of a child.

humm

this is hard, can not believe there is some people trying to make money of an ill child, first their scientologist mesiah, who put him through many sessions of sauna treatments, and now the people in the bahamas, poor john and family. :(

Lisa

#8 - you are a jackass and shut the hell up

the poor kid is dead, his parents have to relive and you say he was creepy looking -- you should be ashamed of yourself

k

Warwick313, you are a piece of sh*t.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments