Aerosmith Guitarist -- Our Show Might Suck

9/25/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aerosmith fans hoping for a good show in Hawaii, dream on -- because the concert there next month might sound like "s**t"... if you believe Joe Perry.

Joe Perry: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the band is forced to perform a "make-good show" in the Aloha State after losing a class action lawsuit -- which was filed after they canceled a show there in 2007.

The show is supposed to be "up to par" with their other concerts -- but according to the band's Sweeney Todd look-alike guitarist yesterday in D.C., there's one reason they might "play like s**t."

UPDATE: Brandee Faria, lead council for the class action lawsuit against Aerosmith, tells TMZ, "In response to the clip, I have no doubt that that Aerosmith is going to perform a spectacular show for their Hawaii fans. As an aside, if Mr. Perry wants to play poorly in a separate concert for me, he is welcome to do so and I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless. I am the managing member of my firm, not an employee, so I'm not paid by the hour and consequently, never 'on the clock.'"

The Seer

TMZ:

GET IT STRAIGHT. A "council," as you erroneously stated, is a group of people. COUNSEL is what an attorney is.

Man, oh, man. You need to pay me to proofread your posts. This is getting old, fast.

SP

I won tics off the radio for their show in Charlotte NC, but will never get to see it now, but if they do not care about the fans anymore than this who cares, shove it Joe.

pua

Brandee is a bit full of herself as most are out here. I am amazed at the supposed Aloha Spirit that has beem transmuted into "Me, me, me" out here. Big fish in a small pond syndrome.

UGGGGHHH

I LOVE THE AEROSMITH BAND.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I loveAreosmith.

However,they have to do a show in Hawaii.

WTF is so hard about that?

NOtHIGN!!!!!

SID

EAT LAMB INSTEAD!!!

Eldrick Woods

I'll be at the show on Maui on October 20. It's in Joe's best interest to come on out, have a good time and enjoy vacation after that. No point in being a jerk. It's not like he needs the money.

P

They suck anyway.

Anne

The music will be great, but as usual, Steven "raspy voice" Tyler will suck, only worse, because he won't be able to jump around and act like a fool to make the audience laugh at his idiotic behavior.
Joe Perry should go on his own, and take the rest of the band as well. ST has held them back long enough.

erkg

I used to think he was hot - he ain't aging well at all.

ashlee

I use to love them then i saw them live and tyler didnt sing because he was sick so joe perry sang it sucked and there was no getting our money back!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2