Tawny Kitaen Arrested in the O.C.

9/26/2009 8:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tawny KitaenNewport Beach PD tells TMZ that former actress and Whitesnake music video vixen Tawny Kitaen was arrested in Newport Beach, Calif. today for suspicion of driving under the influence.

Kitaen was arrested at about 3:00 PM Saturday when officers suspected she had been driving her Range Rover under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Kitaen was released after posting $2,500 bail.

nurse

I bet she recycles!That seems to be more important to everyone than the dangers of drunk driving. Why can't people get it? This selfishness and entitlement attitude has to stop.There is no excuse to drink and drive! If you want to poisen yourself, do it alone in your house and don't involve anyone else. I guess because this has become a pattern with her... the drunk, the state of Ca., Orange county, and Newport Beach are seriously liable and could be charged with premeditated murder if an innocent person dies because of this nasty drunk! STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!

apocalypsenow-redux

first!

punkin5

AGAIN?...WTF is going on now?..thought she went to rehab and everything worked out okay...

ilovetheshowmadmen

an addict is an addict is an addict.. and seriously.. DON'T drive drunk or wasted, Throw the book...

sure....right...idiot

Pierce Aero

Gotta agree with number 4. Relapse if you please, but stay off of the effing Road. Geeze! Pierce Aero.

Bobo Frog

In addition to being drunk, she was found to be carrying four different strains of herpes.

janalal4

5. This is crazy. A few days ago a friend of mine posted a link to a video of Whitesnake's "Here I Go Again" video that she is in. A few minutes ago I googled her name and was checking out info and pictures on her. And then.......here she pops up on TMZ! It sounds like she has had a serious substance abuse problem for many years. I SINCERELY hope she gets help and gets clean once-and-for-all (especially for the sake of her kids). She is a beautiful woman even now (keep in mind I haven't seen her latest mug shot, but I'm hoping she still is). I don't want her to hurt herself, or worse, some innocent person/s.

Posted at 7:49PM on Sep 26th 2009 by Holly

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/tawny-kitaen-arrested-newport-beach/#comments#ixzz0SGDJ9GFp

It was the 80's. We ALL had substance abuse problems! lol!

TMZisnotjournalism

C'mon Harvey, when they get this old, and they were never really known for their looks (only their bodies), it's time to let 'em retire, whether they want to or not. At this point, the 50ish woman with the silly whore's name ("Tawny"?? Really? I'd rather have a 12x12 unrecognizable tramp stamp than that hooker name!) looks like Bea Arthur (and yes, I'm taking into account Bea has been cremated).

Joanne

At what point will she get held without bail????God forbid, WHEN SHE KILLS SOMEONE WHILE DRIVING DRUNK???? THROW THE BOOK AT HER, I SAY!!!
It seems she is a danger to herself; JUST LIKE DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!!!

ang

i guess dr drew didnt help her

The Dude

She probably had 5 lbs of coke hidden in her cooch.

Can't tell

Honestly... again? Was she not jailed for this prior? Time to throw the book at her, before she hurts herself or most importantly, others. I really like her name unlike the person above who would rather have a tramp stamp (really???). Her name is quite lovely - her actions are NOT.

Elle

Word in OC is that she just found out that ex husband Chuck Finley had an illegitmate daughter 2 years old that he has kept

Roro

What else can a beach bunny do when she runs head on into middle age?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments