Lamar Odom -- Big Man, Big Day

9/27/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom was spotted outside a hotel in Beverly Hills just hours before he is set to marry a girl he just met the love of his life, Khloe Kardashian.

0921-media-removed-britney

Good luck today, you crazy kids.

its me

YES WE GET IT ! THEY MET A MONTH AGO SO WHY KEEP SAYING IT?!?!
I WISH THEM LUCK BUT 4 SOME REASON THERE IS SOMETHING BEHIND ALL THIS. I REally dont think they are getting married so soon because of LOVE" Khloe is starting to act like a DIVA and shes far from it. i still like her but shes becoming a little stuck up for me . her butt is way to big . i hate flat butts but hers is just way to big now. maybe she will get lots of toilet paper for that butt as gifts. but the 3 sisters are something else. all trying to get HOLLYWOOD. all kim can do is Model and she is very good at that. Khloe , i really have no idea what shes up too and Kourt is having a baby by someone she loves and i wish her luck. shes gonna be a good mom but i hope she doesn't put the baby in front of the camera like others do. I'm so sick of that. its just not right at all for the kids. but i really wish her and Scott the best
but i really dont see these girls going anywhere in HollyWood. and why do they have a voice like Paris Hilton ? anyone notice that? so so annoying. they get a little girls voice just like Paris sometimes. is that how Cali girls talk?? i dont hear Kourt talk like that much , its more Kim and K. Khloe says she doesnt have trust in men. if a woman doesnt have trust they would not marry so soon so somethings up or shes just lying about all that. just another hollywood liar . kind of sad ....
anyways GOOD LUCK and i really mean that

shuffler

I know not of these people.

But TMZ has informed me of the aesthetic virtues of Kim Kardashian. I suspect these people are more in love with publicity than each other.

Someone has to put the 'mar' back in marriage. Props.

lizouttavegas

well, its 33 million, not 8...and it'll probably last 2 mo's..not 2 years..unless there's a pre nup stipulation on her..Cause Im guessing, his money, his attorney doing the stipulating! in any case, this girl is annoying appparenting, to everybody..poor thing! dont misunderstand, I cant stand her either..& I'm not sure why..she's no better or worse than the rest of reality dummies..Just something about her really pisses me off! But, you know, having said that, good luck girlie..you really really need some! He looks like he can hit "hard"...yikes..hope you can take a punch..some can..some cant...we'll see..which would be o.k. if we didn't have to see you so often on EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Sue Wong

Seriously. What is up with black guys marrying white women or women of other races? I seriously want to know what is wrong with black women, there must be something wrong with the black women since black men once they have money leave them for a white women. I am not being racists, this is a true statement. Black women will tell you that. Is it self hate or is there something wrong with black women. I tend to lean toward the self hate, since the black women at my work are nice to work with and attractive.

That's a really good question. Most successful and beautiful black ladies stay with black men. Beyonce, Rhianna, Janet Jackson (Mariah Carey)and so on.

Debby

Hey,all for marriage here, maybe this is the new trend. guess ones finds out pretty quick if the potty seat stays up or down! on the other hand, pehaps with such a big house maybe no one will notice but the housekeeper... good luck to all!

dan the man

I can see why he doesn't want to marry a black lady, but still want a big booty chick. I went to Chicago Public Schools before college and there were many very good looking black girls but I would never date one. They were LOUD, talked a lot about nothing, and constantly talked about fighting or blabbering hours about beefs that were supposed to be squashed. I was friends with a fe of them because I am nice guy and they chill. I just would never date one.

gene yuss

i totally don't know who these people are

liles

After all the negative comments....Through God all things are possible. If God has put these two couples together, it was meant and is meant to be. I wish you all the best of luck.....

LakersFan

I guess Urkel is back in style? He has a horrible fashion sense and his crap t-shirt line looks like something Debbie Rowe would wear.

Tiffany

Baby got baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

But if Lamar has a bad season... Khloe will be taking the heat.

Go Laaaaakers!!!

Stop Kardashians!!!!

blackgirlwhiteguy

@ #26/Folk stereotype much? Seriously, you sound incredibly ignorant; no intelligent self-respecting black woman would want to date such a simpleton. Seriously go back to vocational training or community college and find yourself a simple white girl and stop obsessing about women who wouldn't give you the time of day. You actually sound like a black guy who only dates white women attempting to disguise yourself as a white dude. Truly ignorant whatever your ethnicity.

tigers lair

Why did the live stream of the wedding stop all of a sudden?

This is sad. It seems to be all about the $ and attention. Those two might be in Lust, but not Love. Love takes time...you don't truly know someone in a few weeks. The beg. of the relationship is when everyone is on their best behavior. Who hasn't been in a new relationship where after about 2 months you are like UH-OH.

LakersFan

I know must of us don't care..including me...but here are some interesting facts about the "wedding". And it looks like most of the lakers didn't go..Kobe looks like he was a NO SHOW. lol.

In what proved to be an elegant finale to their month-long courtship, Khloe Kardashian wed Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom Sunday evening at a private residence in Beverly Hills, PEOPLE confirms.

At 5:12 p.m., Kardashian, 25, walked down the outdoor aisle in a Vera Wang gown on the arm of her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, with sisters Kim and a pregnant Kourtney at her side.

Black-Tie
Khloe's bridal party included half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, actresses (and twin sisters) Khadijah and Malika Haqq and actress Lauren London.

Cameras rolled for a future episode of E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians as 250 guests – including the show's producer Ryan Seacrest, Kelly Osbourne, Odom's Laker teammate Kobe Bryant, with his wife Vanessa, and TV personalities Chelsea Handler, Lara Spencer, Brittny Gastineau and Lala Vazquez – looked on.

Guest began arriving at the black-tie affair (at which BlackBerrys were banned) more than an hour in advance for a pre-wedding reception. A ten-piece orchestra played during the ceremony, held on the grounds of the home of music mogul Irving Azoff, a family friend. The flowers for the ceremony were all-white.

Nightclub Theme
Wedding planner Sharon Sacks created the Hollywood nightclub-themed reception that followed in a tent on the property, fitted with dark wooden walls, white carpeting, silver mirrors and chandeliers. Guests dined at glass and wood tables decorated with lavish centerpieces of white and lavender flowers. A DJ was booked to keep the party going until 11:00 p.m.

Elegant white and silver invitations went out to guests just days before the ceremony, hosted by Khloe's mom Kris Jenner and her stepdad. Also among those who attended were Luke Walton, Phil Jackson, Mitch Kupchak and Sasha Vujacic.

Lavish Menu
The four-course dinner began with chilled heirloom tomato soup with burrata (mozzarella and cream), a salad of melons with fresh figs and feta, followed by a choice of filet mignon or wild salmon fillet and a dessert trio. The wedding cake was by Hansen's Cakes.

Earlier in the week, Khloe prepared for the whirlwind wedding, choosing items for her wedding registry and celebrating with a bachelorette party, all while being followed by the E! cameras.

Asked if would consider producing a show with Khloe and Lamar, Ryan Seacrest replied, "I'm seriously thinking about it."

LakersFan