'Doctors' Doc Accused of Botched Nipple/Tuck

9/28/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr Andrew OlsonNot that men actually need their nipples or anything, but one man claims a plastic surgeon from the TV show "The Doctors" is the reason his poor, useless pink spots went missing back in the mid 90s.

We've learned Dr. Andrew Ordon -- who stars on the Dr. Phil produced show -- was penalized by the Connecticut Medical Examining Board in 1999 for providing "negligent care to a patient," this according to documents filed in California in 2000.

We spoke to the guy Dr. Ordon allegedly messed up, who told us the doc performed a nose job and chest liposuction on him back in 1993. The patient (who asked to remain unnamed) says his nose came out crooked and his chest uneven.

The patient claims Dr. Ordon attempted a number of remedies to even out his chest -- including a procedure which removed most of the guy's nipples.

The docs show Dr. Ordon was reprimanded for his negligence and fined $2,500 -- and although he never admitted guilt, Ordon "chose not to contest the allegations" against him.

We called Dr. Ordon for comment ... nada.

Buwahahahahaha

Clearly, talk is cheap but the looks of the fine. You have to wonder what the narcisist looked like before the surgery

Nipplequeen

Nipples on men are not useless. FYI they are a very sexual part of the mans body. We enjoy getting our nipples tongued and played with....and yes, they do get hard and it is a turn on. If more woman did this to their man, there would be less bi sexuals at public restrooms.

Tazandra

Trust TMZ to dig up something that happened 16 years ago. Obviously it wasn't that bad or the fine would have been a lot more. Mistakes happen. This man chose to go under the knife and take the risk. Look at the doctor's overall record and then pass judgment on him. One mistake is hardly enough reason for your knuckle draggers to be screaming how terrible and awful and scandalous this is on your lame t.v. show.

tambria moore

Not only did this cause a red flag on his CT license, but also his Calif. license, which the good doctor then appealed and also sued his lady attorney as recently as 2006 for telling him to plead guilty to the Department of Health licensing authority in this matter and not telling him beyond the 2500 fine he'd still get disciplined in CT and other states. See Westlaw. and State of CT DPH physician profile

Torrance

I worked for him in the late 1980s and reported him for forcing me to work hundreds of hours of unpaid overtime when I had it in writing I would work from 9:00AM-5:00PM. I was working 7:00AM until 9:00PM at night and he never once paid for my taxi home, which was $30.00 at a pop. Naturally, I couldn't afford this at my pathetic, basic salary and I resigned within five months. NEVER AGAIN will I work for ANY doctor; they ALL force employees to work above and beyond what they are required to do and their ads are REPEATEDLY in the newspapers. Yes, The State Of Connecticut found on my behalf and forced him to pay me restitution of $580.00 which did not cover the $800.00 I'd spent on cabs and did not pay me one cent of that horrible overtime, but I won. He filed bankruptcy months later and reopened elsewhere. I really liked him at the time and was devastated he'd allowed his horrible office manager to mistreat me. Positively NO amount of asserting myself toward Evelyn did me one bit of good. What a complete waste of time. The good news is that it forever made me swear never to work for any more doctors. They make a FORTUNE and pay us virtually nothing and have no respect for additional hours we work. NEVER AGAIN.

Howard

Dr. Ordon botched my wife's nose and breasts which he did during the same surgery. She's been very affected by this for the past 7 years.

John

TMZ....Dig deeper on this Doctor! You have only scratched the surface...trust me on this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2