Lamar and Khloe Livin' in Sin!

9/29/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian are not legally married ... and they won't be until a prenup is signed.

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian

We've learned two high-powered family law attorneys are already squaring off, trying to hash out the prenup Odom wants as a condition to marriage. Neal Hersh is doing his bidding, while Lisa Meyer is repping Khloe. We're told the negotiations -- which began last Friday -- are already contentious.

Kardashian WeddingOur sources say the couple will tie the knot -- legally -- once the prenup is inked.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Just sayin'

SLUT!

tex

I guess TMZ hasn't been able to find out if they applied for a license?? If they have one, and they get the prenup signed, they can just file it within 10 days of wedding and it'll be legal. Didn't Britt and KFed do the same thing? gotta get that prenup!

AmA

That's not nice.and I really liked youi still do,I know u don't care who am,and you have so much money,with the money you did spend.You could have feed the homeless and I am sure you do...Shame on you....what a person would do to get in the lime light and you said you said ur sister messed up her life getting preggers...i think not....I LOVE ALL OF YOU SILLY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS....AND YOUR FAMILY....I WISH FOR ALL OF YOU ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS THIS LIFE HAS TO OFFER...I CAN'T TO SEE THE BABY.BUNCHES OF LOVE KISSES AND HUGS

God Bless YOU ALL
AmA

Gail

OMG, I PERSONALLY DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE! I'M WHITE BUT I AM HERE TO SAY IF HE HAS A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD, HE'LL DUMP THIS"WIFE AKA FAMILY" AND FAST!! DOES KRIS NOT REALIZE SHE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A "PIMP" FOR HER GIRLS. SHE SURE RATES EVEN HIGHER RIGHT NOW THEN DINA LOHAN AS A PIMP FOR HER KIDS.
I USE TO WATCH THEM AND THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE, BUT NO TALENTED FAMILY,BRUCE MY GOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN FROM ALL HIS FACE LIFTS, KRIS ALWAYS HAS A DRINK IN HER HAND(LIKE ALL PIMPS) NOW THE YOUNGER ONE'S ARE ON THE SAME TRACK. WAKE UP KRIS AND YOU TOO BRUCE YOU ARE LOUSY PARENTS AND I FOR ONE WON'T BE WATCHING YOU ANYMORE. I HOPE YOUR RATINGS DROP TO THE BOTTOM JUST AS YOUR AT YOUR BOTTOM. I'D HAVE TO SCRUB FLOORS BEFORE I PIMPED OUT MY NO TALENT KIDS LIKE SHE DOES AND BRUCE YOU TRULY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AS A MAN, YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT SITTING BACK AND WATCHING IT ALL FOR THE MONEY,WHILE KRIS MAKES THE MONEY FOR PLAYBOY,SEX TAPES ETC. FOR THE GIRLS,CAUSE YOUR 2 YOUNG GIRLS WILL BE NEXT! UGH!! GAG ME!!!

Jessica

Prenup huh! Nice just another "Hollywood" movie! To bad Kanye West wasnt invited to the wedding, well you know just to interupted and say "Kobe Bryant wedding was better than Khole & Lamar" and it wasnt choreograph! lol.

cat

maybe they had sex the first night they met and she just found out she is pregnant..which is why they're having the rush wedding.. i wouldnt be surprised if she showed up pregnant soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10