Lawyers from MJ Molestation Case Want Money

9/29/2009 2:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael jacksonAnother day, another creditor's claim filed against Michael Jackson's estate.

The law firm Mesereau & Yu -- who defended Michael during his molestation trial in 2005 -- filed a claim on Friday against the estate.

In the claim, it says Michael owes the firm $341,452.05 for work done between July of 2005 and February of 2006.

And well worth it ... Michael was acquitted on all 14 charges.

Jan

Tom was superb! Get Sneddon and dimond to pay up. Tom deserves any money that he is owed.

If you are fed up with Jay leno joke about MJ contact:

Debbie Vickers
Executive Producer
NBC Television
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

LucyInTheSky

You MJ fanatics, I will not call you MJlovers because true lovers
love unconditionally faults/truth and all.

You don't even think that MJ should be held accountable for debts he incurred. This is the firm that kept MJ from spending years in
prison.

If he had left the children alone like he had been warned by friends and not made that remark to Bashir there would never have been a trial and he'd probably still be with us today.

You are not MJlovers you are MJfanatics and heretics.
narrowminded blind crazed MJfanatics
You give us MJlovers a bad rap

!

An innocent man will NEVER pay money for a crime he did not commit.
I believe his first accuser.

alemeyo

leave the man alone
he is dead have a little respect for him
i don't understand these people
now everyone who had contact with MJ claims that he needs to get paid for stupid reason....just to strip him of money
if i were his lawyer i would have been proud for defending the king of pop and i would tell my children and my grandchildren that i helped the legend

secret ninja

whatever...this is not news. it still amazes me to see how the MJ Haters aka closet Michael Jackson fans swoop down on this piece of garbage of an article like the vultures they are! the only redeeming quality about the article is tmz refrained from calling Michael that insulting nickname. why didn't tmz report some REAL news on Michael, like this one from MTV. to the real MJ fans, if you haven't seen it go check it out:

'Michael Jackson's This Is It' Ticket Sales Break International ...‎ - 5 hours ago

By Gil Kaufman "Even in death, Michael Jackson continues to be a guaranteed superstar. Just as the initial run of his planned concerts..."

the rest is at MTV.com, Michael broke international movie ticket sales, he even broke the record "Harry Potter" had in London for its pre-sale tickets. Michael Jackson, forever The King Pop! and just to be correct on something, that was NOT a self anointed title. and yes, i have my ticket for the "This Is It" movie, MJ Haters, you should get yours; trying to sneak in the theatre without your ticket will only get you thrown out on your (secretly Michael loving) asses.

and to John and DN (62 AND 63) thank you for pointing out the facts!

Anna

IT'S SAD, BUT IF MICHAEL JACKSON 'THE KING" HAD REAL HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE AROUND HIM HIS MONEY WOULD BE RIGHT. FOR THE HATERS, MJ CAN SPEND AS MUCH MONEY AS HE WANTS ON WHATEVER HE WANTS. HE WORKED HARD ALL HIS LIFE AND HE DESERVES IT. I DON'T THINK 4 A SECOND THAT "THE KING" DIDN'T PAY HIS BILL, IT WAS HIS DUMBASS FINANCIAL ADVISER FAULT. MIKE HAD TOO MUCH MONEY TO NOT BE ABLE TO PAY HIS BILLS.

NEWS ALERT!!! FOR THE HATER "THE KING" IS DEAD AND HE'S STILL BREAKING RECORD. TICKET FOR HIS MOVIE SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN TWO HOUR, AND NOT JUST IN AMERICA BUT LIKE SEVEN OTHER COUNTRIES TOO AND COUNTING!!!EAT THAT HATERS!!!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT MIKE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE "THE MAN", "THE KING",AND "THE BEST ENTERTAINER EVER"!!!

R.I.P. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU KING MICHAEL!!!

secret ninja

75. An innocent man will NEVER pay money for a crime he did not commit.
I believe his first accuser.

Posted at 2:25PM on Sep 29th 2009 by whatever

oh yeah? well someone that has been abused would NEVER accept money from the person that abused them instead of pursuing charges to get that person put in jail. the first accuser was a LIAR and so was the second one.

Irene

Apparently Mesereau & Yu didn't need the money previously, otherwise they would have claimed it before.
If it's correct they are entitled to it they should be payed.

Jennifer Holgate

The arab prince said he paid for that trial, he then went on to sue Michael for 4 million in London. When is the grand jury with the 25 doctors & pharmacists happening? That would be more interesting, then maybe there will be an arrest & murray will spill his guts.

Jan

I Just saw this by Shawn Hennings:

Author of the New Book coming soon. Michael Jackson the Book the Media Doesn't Want You to Read. The Book is a tribute to the Icon of Music Michael Jackson and His family. I am a firm believer in don't believe everyhting you hear. Michael Jackson was more than the Greatist Entertainer he was a humanitarian who called to us to Heal our world yet the media has continued to cover him and his family in controversy and rumors. It is time to put an end to media speculations. Michael Jackson Legacy is left to his fans and our voice will be heard.

Michelle

TMZ is this the best you can come up with after many days of nothing? Yes, we know, everyone and their grandmother is coming out to get money for his estate. What about Murry, Tohme and any other sucker that you should be looking into?

The only thing I can say is that it doesn't seem like they are asking for more then maybe what they worked for. Other then that TMZ, move on to the stories that we really want to read!

MJ

You haters
Say what you will about Michael Jackson, at least he SHOWED UP
TO COURT to FACE his accusers, Polanski took off running like a thief in the dead of night. And WORSE, what does it say about not only law enforcement, but the entire Hollywood film community that they LET this guy STAY on the run for 30 YEARS, making movies, living his life as he pleased, and where was he caught? GETTING AN AWARD!!! I understand that different countries have different extradition rules,but back in 1993, the LAPD filed a formal request for Scotland Yard to GO GET Michael Jackson and bring him back to the U.S. Radio stations refused to play MJ's music, the media humiliated him and send him to exile.

Whats even more disgusting is how the the media and hollywood are feeling sorry for him, just because he had a tough background.

janalal4

31. 25. I'm sorry to say but I am beginning to think this guy had real problems.

Posted at 1:26PM on Sep 29th 2009 by obama's mama

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/29/lawyers-from-mj-molestation-case-want/3#c21970681#ixzz0SWDQpZAX

He DID have a lot of problems. He was a "human being", not a God. You can be an MJ fan & still acknowledge that. The "haters" don't think we do but of coarse they are wrong about that. WE are not the "narrow minded" ones here contrary to what is often said. There is NO doubt about it & there were plenty of reasons why he had problems, nobody needs to sit here & recount them all. If people can't "see" why his childhood & his level of celebrity & constant 'scrutiny' by the media wouldn't somehow "affect" ANYBODY , then it's because they REFUSE to see it. He was troubled, conflicted, at times addicted, sad, lonely, isolated, & fearful. He NEVER had a "normal" life like most of us, yet people continue to "expect him to somehow BE NORMAL"?? How do you do that? How do you even "know" what that is supposed to be? MJ was complex & a very "haunted" soul but he was also KIND, INTELLIGENT, CREATIVE, SENSITIVE, TALENTED(BEYOND IMAGINATION!), AN INCREDIBLE DANCER, ENTERTAINER, LOVING, GIVING, & CARING as well. Creatively, he was a "virtuoso". A genius that WE probably will NEVER see again in our lifetime. He was many things but I DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS A CHILD MOLESTER. I've always loved his music through the years, followed his eccentricities & troubles & sometimes thought, "this guy is kinda odd". It still didn't keep me from seeing he was an amazing singer, songwriter, entertainer, & creative "genius". I can see the duality of who he was. Troubled, yes. Perverted? It just doesn't "fit" with his character & during the trial I seriously considered the question, "Could he be"? I considered it & dismissed it because it just didn't make sense, he didn't "fit the profile" to me. He likeS kids because he could "RELATE" to them. A court appointed psychiatrist evaluated him during the trial & determined this(exact words), "Michael Jackson does not fit the profile of a pedophile. My conclusion rather, is that he presents on a psychological level of a regressed 10 year old boy." After his death, I felt like I "may have not known MJ as well as I thought I had & there were 'things' I was curious about; mainly I felt like I HAD TO KNOW WHAT 'EVIDENCE' THE PROSECUTION HAD & WAS HE OR WASN'T HE GUILTY.

For some reason, me "needing to know that" became really important after he died. So I started reading & watching everything I could(both positive & negative), I read about the trial, his accusers, their families, the physical evidence, the testimony, MJ's character, things he had said, interviews with people who "knew him well", etc. By the time I was finished, I felt satisfied, no in fact I felt ANGRY that he had EVER BEEN CHARGED in the first place. I am satisfied that these were attempts at extortion & am surprised really that it didn't happen more often. I'm COMFORTABLE with my original opinion before I did all "my digging around", that he was honestly & truly innocent which makes his last years & his death even more "heartbreaking" to me. I DO NOT FEEL THAT MJ WAS TREATED VERY WELL or VERY "FAIRLY" IN LIFE BY MANY PEOPLE. To me, that seems very sad for a man who should have "had it all" & deserved some happiness in this life. Am I open to other people's opinions, new information, learning more, reading more about him(either good or bad)?? ABSOLUTELY!

I believe that he gave SO much to us & to the world. He shared his money, his art & talent, his love, his time, his home with anyone who "needed" something. He was sensitive to the "pain" of the world for the same reason Princess Diana was in my opinion. He & she both "GAVE LOVE & EVERYTHING ELSE THAT THEY HAD IN ORDER TO GET LOVE". That's ALL they EVER REALLY WANTED BUT IN THE END, FELT THEY NEVER HAD. Both their "humanitarian efforts" deserve admiration & respect. We can continue to "pass judgement" on him; to ridicule & mock his physical appearance or his psychological issues & never make an attempt to look any closer or any deeper than that if we so choose to. Life & "human nature" is NOT THAT SIMPLE WHERE ANY OF US ARE CONCERNED. NOT YOU, & NOT ME. We are good, we are bad. We are strong, & we are weak. Sometimes we ALL fall short of our potential as human beings. MJ GAVE ENOUGH OF HIMSELF AWAY TO US THAT HE DESERVES "MORE" FROM US THAN A SIMPLE, SHALLOW "SURFACE" OBSERVATION. He would always say, "I just want people to understand me & love me". It REALLY WAS THAT SIMPLE FOR HIM IN HIS MIND. He said this over & over & never could understand why he was so "demonized" in the press for things that, to hi