Judge Sees It Audrina's Way

9/30/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina PatridgeThe judge in the Audrina Patridge case just said the evidence was "quite disturbing" and granted a 3-year restraining order against her alleged stalker.

The judge said, "It's unfortunate that people who pursue careers in the public have to deal with these people," referring to Zachary Loring.

Audrina read one of the creepy poems Loring sent to her on the stand. The poem was titled "Damzel."

The restraining order was granted on behalf of Audrina and her brother, Mark, who lives with her.

Audrina Patridge Stalker

CrisDizzle

First! Hi Mom! =]

Dmoney

1st

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!!! .. ME ME ME !! .. I want Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY !!!! .. Ker Ching !!

*Is it just me or does Kookiee Klown seem a lil gay to you?

doc murry

who is this lady anyways..she does have a nice smile though and looks happy

Just sayin'

Nice beaver teeth!!!!! Must come in handy when you have any trees that need trimmed!

La Toya Jackson

Back to us.. Buy our cd's, dvds, t shirts and of course movie tickets to "This is It" .. and if you still have money left buy tickets to our family reunion concert next year in London ..

Remember our motto .. MO MONEY FOR US !!!! ... Ker Ching

La Toya Jackson

Back to Michael Jackson

Simone

Who cares about Audrina???? Not me, for sure.

my2cents

I can't even tell what the pictures are! Guy needs to go to art school. Maybe he can pick up some lessons after he ends up in prison!

Lee

Sadly, restraining orders often do not work. I would still be worried if I were her.

lost in lalaland

Umm....what are these drawings evidence of?

Sweeti

Good for her!!! People tend to brush off the fact that you have a stalker, like it's nothing. I've had two stalkers and it is terrifying, you have a constant fear for your safety, it consumes your whole life. It changes the way you deal with people on a daily basis. It's just sad that we have so many psycologically unstable people in our society. I hope he backs off, but a piece of paper won't stop a nut from cracking.

dr fred

huh?

evidence of what? that he is not a good drawer??
she is luck to have a fan at all,

the guy seems weird but I doubt he is actually staulking her...I thought she wanted fans

white girls love my blackness

@14...sorry 2 hear you have stalkers. Im guessing youre pretty hot! You can hire me for protection ;)

jwj

Why doesn't someone file a restraining order against her for being a wanna-be personality that is forced on the populace?