Kanye West --

They're Just

Not That Into You

10/2/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West and Lady GagaIf Kanye West doesn't regret hijacking Taylor Swift, he will now -- we're told his concert tour with Lady Gaga was scrapped because ticket sales sucked. And "sucked" happens to be a nicer version of the word we were told.

And not only that -- our insiders say another factor in the cancellation was West and Gaga's people were at each others throats like their last names were Gosselin.

When it came down do it, we're told Gaga decided she'd be better off playing smaller venues ... and far from the headache caused by Kanye's ever present drama.

Machelle

Smart girl!

As much as I'd love to see
Lady Gaga, I'd have to pass
if she played with him.
Even if I walked out when he
played, he'd get some of my money.
That's not going to happen, ever.

irishmary24

LGG is worried that KW will interrupt her performance and tell the audience he wishes he were on tour with Beyonce, who has a better concert.

BL

He is the single most overrated "talent" in music history. But his more serious problem is his obvious mental illness that requires professional treatment

janalal4

Some of this might have to do with Lady Gaga, although personally, I kind of like her myself. She's "different" if nothing else. Incidentally, I heard MJ owns the rights to her music as well? All those different 'weirdo' headdress things she wore at the VMA's were a riot! My daughter & I were cracking UP! That last one made her look like the 'abominable snowman'. Maybe Kanye will 'take notice' to poor concert ticket sales! Maybe it will be his 'wake-up call'?

Louis

Like no one saw that coming 200 miles away. Kanye needs to go away; Lady Gaga should have no problem doing smaller venues and festivals on her own.

janicebyrne01

Take the hint West.... everybody hates you. YOU ARE HISTORY.

Brittnie

THats what his ass gets lol. I mean I like alot of his music and some of the songs he featured in. But what he did to taylor swift was wrong. He only did that because he was on the vma's. Really... If he was on bet do u think that would have went down. No taylor swift most likely wouldnt have been on the bet awards. well its very likely. I just think Kanye west was drunk trying to represent for black folk (beyonce) and made a complete ass of himself. SO like i said thats what his ass gets. ol' gayfish lookin boy lmao.

E

???????

Best move Lady Gaga has made so far.. Kanye should do his own show and see how many still supports him after that hoopla...

S

Strange, I just heard and ad for tickets to this concert on the radio. You'd think if it was canceled they'd pull the ads. Gaga and West seem like a strange match to share the stage anyway. Their styles are so different.

MIke

GOOD FOR GAGA REPS!!!!
Thank you for taking her away from the cancer that Kanye brings to the stage. I boycotted the tickets that were being sold in my town and I know many more that were too!!! Lady Gaga see you soon with another act with a better reputation. YOUR REPS SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING B4 THE T. SWIFT HIJACK!!!

WEST sucks the big dong!!!!!!1

janalal4

63. sorry, but hate to in inform that swift is a talentless hack. No reason she should even have a career. Beyond me. A talent like west will always be on top even if he gets knocked down a bit. A low talent like swift will be good for an album ( a rotten one at that) but not much more. Can't sing or make good songs.

Posted at 10:49AM on Oct 2nd 2009 by E

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/02/kanye-west-lady-gaga-tour-canceled-ticket-sales/5#comments#ixzz0Sn57CgMT

Hmmm...doesn't look like someone like T-Pain would necessarily share your view. A country music artist that can "cross over" & do something like this is a 'talentless hack'? See the link below.

Ronise

I don't understand why people are saying what he did is no big deal. It IS. You just DON'T DO THAT. He should not have been blaming his mother's death. He was acting like this before she died. He needs to get it together. He was a spoiled child. He needs to realize he is not the only one living in this world. Does NOT revolve around you, Kanye. KARMA is a b****!!!!

renoray

Kanye should get an award for being the first person to do something interesting on an MTV award show since Kurt Cobain died. MTV can now go back to being boring.

E

So what...maybe T pain is trying to get her in bed. I never said she was bad looking. Just that she has no talent...at all. Have you heard those wack songs. She should have won the "Oh my God I suck and actually won an award" award. Not even saying she is a bad person. But come on..she belongs in a high school talent show and not the big leagues. With some coaching maybe American Idol or some other show. Now west can start back making hot tracks for the steets like before. He was killin' it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments