Hot Girl from '30 Rock' in a Bikini

10/5/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot girl from "30 Rock" was in at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami this weekend -- and fortunately for all of us, she decided to rock a teeny tiny bikini. There are more than 40 pictures in this gallery .... enjoy!

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Me!

It would be nice if you knew her same (lol) - now, THAT'S "reporting"!

duh

justsaying

She's nice. However, try hitting some beaches in Miami, La, Hawaii, and start looking at everyday women. Most of them, by their beauty, will make her get lost in the crowd. Start looking at ordinary, everyday working women. They have A LOT TO OFFER.

snickers

Name would help. Guess the TMZ writers were too busy jerking off to these photos to look it up.

dude

Wow! I may have to start watching the show now. She has the perfect body in my opinion. She is beautiful when she takes off those shades and you can see her eyes. What a smile! I think I am in love!

Rob

Katrina Bowden ... way hot!

the truth hurts huh

Talk about HYPE, TMZ! Geez. Yeah - she's cute and has a nice body. But not really ALL that HOT. There are MUCH HOTTER women all around her on the beaches of Miami! And all the pics look the same! So who cares if there are 40 of them?? Who put up this story - one of the 12-year-old boys on your staff?

TheTruth

Hot? Are you kidding me? Cute maybe, but not hot. Just because she is not overweight doesn't make her hot. Do you people ever go outside? The dude has some fugly legs for sure.

Fan

Part of what makes her hot is her smiling attitude.

Aren't you sick of stars with that "I'm hot and I know it" smug look? Sort of like the look on the face of most poser biker Harley riders nowadays.

This chick looks like Hollywood could not ruin her. Good for her.

the truth hurts huh

Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore look hotter in bikinis than this girl .... and they've got 15 and 25 years on her!!!

pat

What makes her look hot is that there isn't a tattoo in sight.

Now that's a woman.

Nothing worse on a girl than a tatt or a sleeve

LD

smoking.

balls

balls

the truth hurts huh

I'm a straight chick who can appreciate looking at a woman with a hot body. This ain't it!

the truth hurts huh

How about some photos of Brooke Burke or Elle MacPherson instead!!!

WillOTheWisp

HOT?

She looks like an ironing board! White guys crack me up with their ideas of what's hot. If the chick is skinny then she's hot?

Truly shows.....hotness is in the eyes of the beholder!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments