Anderson Cooper

Has Got Major Pull

10/6/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking completely jacked up, CNN host Anderson Cooper pumped up his muscles even more at a gym in NYC on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Anybody wanna spot the 42-year-old silver fox?

Crissy Angela

Brains + Beauty + Muscles = HAWT !!

Joy

LOVE the arms....I'd do him in a second

jackie

nice,but maybe spend some time on the forearms...yikes.freak show....

Have no shame

@ Lilarose...

I agree with what you say because I also think the man is amazing at what he does. And the fact that he is GORGEOUS is an added bonus. But the agression in your comment about him possibly being gay...Wow!!!
I've noticed that tone with alot of his female fans. What would the problem be "if" he were actually gay? I find the argument to be offensive on both sides. The people saying he is gay with no proof and those quick to oppose the possiblity as though it would be wrong if he were.

I agree that it is his personal life and it's really no ones business.

And to those saying he should come out of the closet, "if" he were gay, why??? What good would that do?? It seems to me that he would prefer to report the news than be the news. And remember, there are many places that travels to(for CNN) where homosexuality is shunned or even illegal. He enjoys his job. Why would he make things difficult for himself in order to please a few people? Besides he does alot for the gay community through his reporting and charity work.

Chris

I just jizzed in my pants!

Vickie

Does he make house calls? He's so hot.

Eric

@Lacey: he traveled to Egypt there last year with his rumored long-time boyfriend Cesar Recio. Isn't homosexuality shunned or even illegal there? Maybe they stayed in separated rooms but, well........maybe somewhat risky to bring your boyfriend and that people there might catch on.

HN

@Dean.....

Cooper has been working out daily for years now. For a long time he was employing a trainer at the gym too. That's plenty of time to get buff. He also has little body fat so the muscles show right away instead of being buried.

Nuts

He lives in a closet. Come out buddy and air it out.

Barb

Sweet !

Barb

Coop is a class act. Some of you people that talk trash.. beware.
Karma . What goes around, comes around.

nikki

That's hot!!

Skel

Smoking hot!

FunMe

Anderson Cooper is not gay. I mean he's an eligible bachelor, rich and good-looking to boot!

Just look at all the beautiful women he's been dating.

Oh wait ... never mind.
;-)

Nance

Wow on wow he is sooooooooooooo sexy.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments