Kanye:

'I Wanted Chicken

Because I'm Black'

10/7/2009 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West was in a finger lickin' good mood last night outside the Cheesecake Factory -- where he told us he ordered chicken, because, well, "I'm Black."

Kanye West: Click to watch
No word on if he thinks they make the best chicken OF ALL TIME.

g.b.

hahaha What an idiot! Continue being a racist a----hole; that's really helping your career...

jane

WHY IN THE WORLD IS ANYONE GIVING THIS RACIST PIG ANY AIR TIME? TMZ HAS TO BE SO LAME. GO TO DLISTED.COM. HE'S EATING CHICKEN BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU? I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THIS GUY A ASS WHOOPING HE'D NEVER FORGET. HIS MOTHER MUST BE ROLLING IN HER GRAVE SEEING WHAT A DOUCHE BAG TOOL HER SON ENDED UP BEING.

disgusted

Do you think he might be bi polar and now his mother is no longer here to keep him on his meds he's totally nuts now?

no way

I think he was being funny since he's been labeled a racist anyway. If he wasn't being funny then he is worse off than I thought.

who gives a shit

He is worse off than you thought, he is a down & out racist!! Everything that comes out of his mouth is racist! He need help!!

squeakermama

You know maybe he and Megan Fox should hook up. They seem to have some things in common.

UGGGGHHH

I HOPE HE CHOKED ON THE CHICKEN.

tjrws

Parker

Hey Tom....apparently being rich doesn't buy you class. THe man is rude beyond belief. His mom is probably turning over in her grave. He's not an A lister....pretty soon he'll fade in oblivion.

bambam

GD he is stupid. period . . . .

Jay B.

Can we kick Kanye out of the Black race? Kinda like the Chapelle show when they did the racial draft? We will trade the white race, Kanye West.... for Lindsay Lohan. Chuuuuch!!!!

YLG

This guy is on the same path as Lindsay Lohan of crashing and burning. I don't know if it's drugs,alcohol, arrogance, ignorance, mental illness, or a combination of all of the above. Something is not right with him.

Karen F. from Chicago

Kanye is just dumb....I bet if the lights and cameras go he would probably try to commit dumbicide..I heard it gets lonely in the dark.

To hell with her

Unbelieveable. I don't think I've ever seen a fall from grace, with as many arrogant & idiotic moves in a row, as quickly as this dumbass is doing. It's like he can't even get out of his own way; his mouth just vomits up another stupidity.

Way to feed into the racial stereotype of "all black folk like fried chicken", dumbass. Maybe you can help the various white pride hate groups more by saying you like watermelon & can't swim. What an ignorant moron...

balls