Kate Gosselin's Pap Smear

10/8/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin got in on the "let's-make-fun-of-TMZ" act last night on Jay Leno, in his "JMZ" spoof -- but there's a fundamental flaw in the skit -- i.e., that Kate is engaged in child-rearing.

Kate Gosselin: Click to watch
Maybe that's an overstatement, but lately the nanny has been doing doo-doo duty.

heartofkansas

Personally, I think Kate rocks. What a funny skit. When she licked her hand to clean the guys face was great. My mom did the same thing!

juli seutter

I loved it!!! It shows Kate is human and has a sense of humor!!! Jon is a PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Cassell

WHO the EEFFFFF CARES about this couple ???? Big deal they had 8 kids !! My husband & I are both from huge families -- my husband is 1 of 8 children NO BIG DEAL ....ooh - and - NEWSFLASH --- big deal they had affairs....so what !?!?!?!?!?! NOBODY CARES !!! What we do care about is getting these idiots off the air !!!

Linda

Finally we find something Kate can do that does not involve pimping her children or whining on talk shows.

Georgia

Now you do have to admit even after all that she is going through she has a good sense of humor. Good for her!

Donna

Kate has been on numerous talk shows etc...saying that she does everything for her kids,hmmmm
Is she ever HOME with them??
They both need to get off the air waves and be with their children!

upchuck21

WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS? HELPING THEM WITH THEIR HOMEWORK? GETTING THEIR FOOD? PUTTING THEM TO BED? BOTH PARENTS ARE AWAY FROM HOME ALL THE TIME....The whole situation get more pathetic every day. Get out of the media and do what you're supposed to do...PARENT....

GPM

That was just so noble of Kate to appear on Leno. I mean, I'm sure she did it "for the kids." Apparently there is just no sacrifice this woman will not make on their behalf! Seriously, Kate Gosselin is not only a moron, but she's a hypocritical, self-centered moron who actually uses her own children (a new low, even for Hollywood) for self-promotion and material gain. It's surprising that TLC and NBC are so unwise as to encourage the Kates of the world by giving them airtime. That's all the world needs, hundreds more Octomoms who all want to "Cash In Like Kate!"

MamaGray

I thought that was great. She did a good job. Boy she sure has gotten thin. Nerves and stress can do that.

Make them go away!

Kate has blue eyes.

Jon has green eyes.

Yet they have not one, but 8 brown eyed children!!!

Does anyone else think this needs explanation?

It makes me think there is WAY more to this fiasco.

Anastasia

I really do hate this bizzznatch (and since the show premiered, she treated that idiot husband of hers like crap from day one) -- BUT, this is pretty funny!

ALBERT

THEIR R MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD AND PEOPLE SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE BOTTOM OFF THE SCREEN WHEN THE NEWS IS ON INSTEAD OFF WORRYING ABOUT TWO PEOPLE THAT MADE MONEY OFF THEIR CHILDERN WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IS PUT EVERYTHING THAT THEY MADE THE WHOLE TIME ON THE SHOW AND PUT IT AWAY FOR THE KIDS AND GET REAL JOBS IF YOU WATCHED THIS SHOW IT IS THE NANNYS AND EVERYONE IN THE BACK SEAT THAT TEND MORE TO THOSE CHILDERN AND THEY WILL REMEBER THAT AND JON AND KATE SELFISHNESS WILL COME OUT TO THOSE KIDS WILL KNOW I THINK THAT THEY WORRY MORE ABOUT WHAT ONEANOTHER ARE DOING THEN THE KIDS KNOW WANDER THEIR RATING DROP THEY MIGHT HAVE MONEY BECAUSE OFF THEIR KIDS BUT UNDERNETH THEY ARE STILL WHITE TRASH

Make them go away!

No, she HATES the spotlight and the attention!

She must have did this FOR THE KIDS!

elena

That was great. I loved it. Very, very funny. I guess you have to be a mom to really enjoy it. Great job Kate!

FULGY

Attention whore will do anything to get on camera.
This bitch has 8 kids at home, and how much daily quality time does she provide?
Not funny at all