Color Me Badd Singer -- Send Me to Prison

10/9/2009 1:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Color Me Badd heartthrob, Bryan Abrams, ditched the hoop earring and shoulder pads for an appearance at an Oklahoma job fair ... but not to sing -- dude was looking for work as a corrections officer.

Color Me Badd Singer

Bryan Abrams, a recovering alcoholic, told our source he finally turned his life around and now he's pounding pavement for a new gig -- and we're told he's hoping to land a job keeping inmates in line at a local correctional facility.

Which is good ... because if his hit song "I Wanna Sex You Up" is any indication, the guy probably has a lot of experience with handcuffs.

balls

balls

Simone

I hope Bryan gets the job!!!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehe.

balls

WARNING!!! DO NOT GO TO http://hotwallp.com
IT IS LOADED WITH VIRUSES, MALWARE, AND SPYWARE.

tmzsucks

Hey TMZ , the name is Bryan Abrams, not Bryan Adams.

Gigi

His name is BRYAN ABRAMS!!

Ziggy

I wish him the best of luck. There aren't many jobs around. Only the super rich are doing okay. A pink slip in this economy means total financial devastation. Not like you can pick right up and get another decent paying job within a month or two. It takes 6 months minimum to get an interview and then you're competing with 500 other people for one position.

I miss the good ole President Clinton days when the economy was strong.

Barb

TMZ Please correct the name in this story from Bryan Adams, a Canadian artist who's not in any trouble as far as I know, to Bryan ABRAMS from Color Me Badd.

CriticAl

He needs to pound the pavement with some running shoes on. What a fattie!

laura bell lou

Tmz- you love it when people screw their life up don't you? You hound people to death and you have for sure someone in your family just like him that you wouldn't dare talk about!! I can't stand people like you. Can't you find anything better to talk about? You have no writing talent at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be in his shoes one day !!!

LTS

Looks like he was the model for K-Fed. Just sayin'...

Jamfest

I remember when Color Me Badd was all the rage in 1991.

Kotique

Boy you know I'm hooked on you.
And this is what I'll do.
Hi hi I'm just sayin'

oL0

Why can't this man find a job in the music industry? Sure he looks like K-Fed's doppelganger with a goatee but I saw him on that reality show where they try to get has been singers create a super group and he still had good pipes. Sure he hates the music industry but with his experience he could at least be a consultant.

Nae

Damn he used to be so fine!!!! =0)

shuffler

The way I see things, this guy can EASILY go totally independent (without the thieving record industry, RIP) and earn more than this still doing music (unless working in a correctional facility is something he wants to truly help people with and it's taking precedence).

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments