Usher to Cops -- My Baby Mama Attacked My Ride

10/9/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Usher Raymond recently called the cops on his soon-to-be ex-wife -- accusing her of sneaking onto his property and scratching up one of his cars.

Usher

Law enforcement sources tell us when officers arrived at the scene, Tameka Raymond was nowhere to be found.

Police later interviewed both Tameka and Usher -- but determined there was no evidence or witnesses to substantiate Usher's claim.

But the drama didn't end there -- law enforcement sources tell us Usher called the cops on Tameka a second time several days later, complaining that Tameka again got onto his property and wouldn't leave. By the time cops arrived, Tameka had already split.

Usher filed for divorce back in June ... but it hasn't been finalized just yet.

UPDATE:
TMZ just received the following statement from Tameka's rep:

"This is just another attempt to disparage Tameka. It's simply an angry ploy that has no merit.

Tameka's own truck was scratched but it's not clear how. The truck is registered in her name, it's not even Usher's car. Why would she vandalize her own vehicle?
"

kenfu

WTF is a baby mama, must be some ghetto shiz..."my baby mama 'tacked my ride"...damn!!

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

A baby mama is the title for a woman who has children with a man out of wedlock. The correct term should be "wife". Usher was married to this woman at the time of both births.

Same with baby daddy.

yessir

I mean I know the term originated in the African American community so TMZ may not be that familiar with it but all you have to do is look it up.

1. The mother of your child(ren), whom you did not marry.
2. A term used to define an unmarried young woman (but can be a woman of any age) who has had a child.
3. A woman who has a child out of wedlock with a man

mia

I understand the points about the misuse of "baby mama" ... but is it offensive? If it's so offensive, then why the heck do so many people use the term? I can't stand it myself, I'm not offended by it, I just think it's stupid. I think it's the improper usage that bothers me so much. :) It should be "(my) baby's mama".

RUBER

She needs a new rep to come up with a better lie. Her broke ass aint got no truck in her name! WTF.. boooooooooooo!

mia

yessir

"I understand the points about the misuse of "baby mama" ... but is it offensive?"

In the way TMZ is using it, it is highly offensive. They don't refer to white married couples as baby mommas and dads. When you use a term in a racialized way like TMZ is doing it is extremely offensive. I'm very disappointed, TMZ isn't usually like this.

yessir

"Wait a minute, Tameka and Usher DID have a child together! In 2007. So she really is his baby's mama."

All of usher and Tameka's children were born in wedlock, after they were married

Please!

12. soooo tamara are you advocating violence in a case of free speech,,im surprized that you would chose a violent act over conversation.and i dont think they want to be called blacks..the polically correct referance to them now are afro-americans..now i do not condone the use of racial eplets but also i stand behind the right to free speech
Posted at 1:50PM on Oct 9th 2009 by rev all sharphead

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/09/usher-raymond-tameka-car-cops/#comments#ixzz0TTaPfDPx

No actually we like to be called black,

MsCommonsense is gonna be a mommy

Please give Scott and Tony the benefit of the doubt. Peckerwoods think the same. They can't help it. That's how they're raised. It's not their fault they're poor white trash. That's all they know. They're happy to even have internet service in their trailer compounds.

4Real2

If Usher creates drama and draw more attention to himself or suddenly become messy/messier...maybe the album will sell (well). I'm not buying it...I'll hear it on the radio or internet. Things have been quiet for a while in Ush life. So why suddenly when he releases his album and stalls on signing the divorce papers, he starts calling the cops? I say attention for the album and to execute plans for his forthcoming divorce decree which may put him at an advantage when it comes to custody or paying out. Ummmm, I say, Tameka needs to really chill and sit this one out. Patient is the key here. He will have the sign the papers eventually. Come on Usher you need to be bigger than that...it makes you look like you're addicted to drama...Always hooking up with someone as old as your Momma.

rose

USHER YOUR MOM TOLD U SO...

ThatBKChick

EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD HAS STATED THE OBVIOUS...TMZ STOP THE RACE BAITING....IT HONESTLY BOTHERS ME BEING THAT THE OWNER OF TMZ IS JEWISH....WHEN DOES THIS UNDERHANDED RACISIM STOP? BABYMOMMA IS SOMEONE WHO IS NOT MARRIED TO SOMEONE...THIS WOMAN IS STILL MARRIED TO USHER, AND EVEN IF SHE IS DIVORCED, SHE IS STILL HIS EX-WIFE NOT BABYMOMMA...AND WHY DOES THIS ONLY APPLY TO BLACK PEOPLE WHEN YOU SUB-TITTLE THIS HEADLINE? I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT TMZ HAS MADE SEVERAL RACIALLY DISPARGING REMARKS ABOUT BEYONCE CALLING HER A ROBO-HOE AND OTHER THINGS AND I AND OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO PUTTING YOU ON BLAST ABOUT YOUR RACISTS AZZ WAYS...WHY DO I EVEN COME ON HERE? EVERY SO OFTEN TO SEE IF YOU MANAGED TO STOP THE RACE BAITING...AND TO PUT YOU AND OTHER SITES ON BLAST!!!!!

shortyfinest

Usher Let It Burn.......Lol!!!!!!

noyankhere

1. She must have heard the lyrics to his new song..Papers.

Posted at 1:31PM on Oct 9th 2009 by Tim

----------------------------------------------------------------

i knew it!! no woman can hear those lyrics and not go for the jugluar.. he is such a wet knickers mama's boy anyway and a POSER.. i didnt like the way he was posing like micheal jackson fathered him at the funeral.. he was so false trying to get attention for himself.. anyway dont cry for him ..the baby mama's to be are lining up as we speak..he can have a new one to bang every night, day afternoon , etc.. they are all so easy peasy lemon squeazey . he is not doing himself any favours with this bitach ass move.. releasing his album at the time of his divorce.. still women dont learn and put their heads in the same noose.. however tamika is a greedy cow and should have left well alone in the first place.. nemeis has caught up with her and her first husband is laughing so hard i bet he fell off the chair with this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments