The Return of the Hoff

10/10/2009 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff is indestructible.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Despite reports The Hoff was hospitalized during his stay in London after a week-long bender that ended with him allegedly punching out a doctor, he was seen at Heathrow Airport this morning looking as fresh as the day he was born.

Play videoWhen we got him arriving later at LAX, we tried to ask all about his trip, but all we got was that devilish grin and a sly, "It's allllllll good."

How does he do it?

Delano

Hoff is a god!

opi

The only one this idiot is fooling is himself. He puts on a show for the cameras, to PRETEND he doesn't have a problem. I remember seeing some video of him in a London airport a few years ago, he had WET HIMSELF, and was being taken out of their, apparently too drunk to fly. He's a chronic alkie, and oh yes, he can't try blame his ex-wife for his behavior this time, since he was in another country. Jerk.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Leave Kooky and Balls alone - at least they provide comic relief.

schoen1

54. schoen1, thanks for the language lesson. : D

Posted at 6:46PM on Oct 10th 2009 by POWER GIRL

You're welcome anytime. I couldn't resist, since I am a legal secretary/proofreader/editor.

Simone

If they stop being so stupid, they'll get left alone.

shartpants

FIRST!? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SON COBY? I WISH I COULD PUT A BULLET THROUGH HIS FACE.

kerrybabyxx

He looks like will ferrel in the one picture.The man is an alcoholic in denial.I don't know why people make such a fuss over him,I find him quite dull,and he's my least favourite judge on America's got talent.

opi

The last time this idiot tried to lie his way out of a binge, by releasing 911 calls telling the ambulence to turn back, I challenged him to release his unredacted hospital report, showing his blood alcohol level at admission, knowing the gutless coward would never do it. I'd love to see the blood alcohol level from the hospital report from this episode too. Maybe the Brits will leak it.

schoen1

You people who are commenting that he is an alcoholic know this how, by rumor and gossip fueled by his ex-wife or by first-hand knowledge? I know there was a video of him drunk, but so what? Unless you're a teetotaler, you have probably been drunk at least once in your life. That doesn't make you an alcoholic.

schoen1

It's time for another recipe from Chef Kooky.

schoen1

67. balls needs to grow up, he has a limited vocab.

Posted at 7:31PM on Oct 10th 2009 by Simone

I agree with that.

Simone

Ewwwwwwwwww hell no.

Simone

I need a life so bad, I just want to be first on posts all the time. I am so pitiful. :(

Simone

If you think I am a completely loser without a life, why do you stay here trying so hard to be me?????? Why do you feel so uncomfortable with my presence here???? Why do I bother you so much?????
Can you answer these questions????

schoen1

Isn't there a way for TMZ to screen the fake posters from the real ones? There should be, if they only allow one username per email address and not allow more than one person to use the same username.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments