Michael Jackson -- Not Most Likely to Succeed

10/10/2009 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson might have been the "most creative" and "best dressed" ... but he wasn't the "most likely to succeed" -- at least according to his high school classmates.

An auction of MJ memorabilia took place yesterday in L.A., including his 1976 high school yearbook from Cal Prep in Encino, CA. In the yearbook, Michael was voted pretty much what everyone would have expected -- best dressed, most creative, shyest -- but NOT most likely to succeed.

That honor was reserved for one Scott Ashdown -- who's probably a perfectly nice person, but we've never heard of him.

Even though success is relative and money isn't everything -- can we get a recount for MJ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yessir

I SEE TMZ IS REMAINING SILENT AS TO WHY THEY REFERRED TO USHER'S WIFE AS HIS BABY MAMA. could it be they have no legitimate rationale. can't name a single WHITE MARRIED couple they referred to in that fashion. TMZ has shown its true colors

StarLight

starligth

Come on Michael Jackson was the best ever...

We all love you Michael Jackson

King of POP Michael jackson For ever

Starligth loves you

Simone

It's nice to see it. High school doesn't mean nothing to the rest of one person's life, if you will be successful or not. Michael was a living proof of this.

ADAM

wasn't he successful at that point in time anyway?

MJ FaN

Nobel Peace Prize shoulda went to Michael Jackson at least once.

Simone

Yes. Michael already was successful singer in that time. I don't know why his classmates said that. Maybe, thei were jealous of MJ. Who knows????

reena

Obviously, this was a very lousy joke...

Rufus T. Firefly

Nice phallus one the cover of the yearbook. I still can't tell what the hell it actually is. And YESSIR, get over it. BLACK PEOPLE coined the term themselves, and I hear them use it quite often -- I'm sure Usher refers to her that way himself. Stop being so sensitive -- not every person in the world is a hate-mongering racist.

iFart

A nice MJ post by TMZ with no name calling? I can hardly believe it! I'm guessing they didn't vote for him as most likely to succeed because he was already famous by then.

Stardust

I've decided to leave this site forever instead! Screw you all, I'm going home!

A.B.

He went to prep school in -76? He was 18 - I thought he was home tutored from an early age, because he was so famous he wouldn't be left alone?

mimi

this is so cute! michael was already super famous by this time anyways

look at that afro!!! love it. he's so cute

ok

5. I would like to cover Simone's neck, mouth, and face with my manhood!!!!

Posted at 12:51AM on Oct 10th 2009 by ginko

that would be good she looks lonely without her balls/KOOKYK go ahead she likes to be on top

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments