Daddy, Is That You?

10/11/2009 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a moment of uncertainty, one of Jon Gosselin's daughters finally concluded that the man in front of her was in fact her father.

0921_media_removed_britney

Or, as her mother calls him, "That bastard."

D-Ray Vision

First............... WHO CARES!!!!!

steve allen

Those girls are gonna have daddy issues...I should know...mark my words...hey berta, make mine a double...

Jazcam

I don't get it. He doesn't want the kids to be followed by the pap. but he takes them everywhere he goes. I guess he is trying to be the bread winner now.

scum

Unless I hear her say it myself it's just hearsay. Jon needs to grow up and shut up! He also needs to quit slamming the mother of his eight children, how childish. I loved how Nancy Grace put Jon in his place.

janalal4

Hey Jon, might want to brush your kid's hair.

elena

Anyone notice how Jon's hair is really falling out now??? He has hair plugs in the front (paid for by TLC), but past the hair plugs he is really getting bald. I would say this is proper justice for leaving your 8 kids and moving to New York to a $5,000 per month apartment. He doesn't want TLC filming them anymore, but it's okay if ET does it and he gets paid for it. What a hypocrit.

rando

balls

janalal4

7. Anyone notice how Jon's hair is really falling out now??? He has hair plugs in the front (paid for by TLC), but past the hair plugs he is really getting bald. I would say this is proper justice for leaving your 8 kids and moving to New York to a $5,000 per month apartment

Posted at 11:16AM on Oct 11th 2009 by elena

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/11/jon-gosselin-daughter-photo/#comments#ixzz0TdrSsyL1

The only thing this guy DOESN'T want is Kate getting paid & having a show he's been booted off of. Hypocrite is right! This guy is such a turd.

sensible grandma

JON IS REALLY LOSING IT. HE IS ALL OVER THE MEDIA TALKING STUPIDITY. VERY DESPERATE MAN. EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH IT MAKES KATE LOOK BETTER. THERER ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS GAME. JON, LEARN TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE MAKING THINGS WORSE BY TRASHING THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN. YOU ARE COMING OFF REALLY BAD. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. YOU REALLY SCREWED UP. TRY TO MEND FENCES, NOT ALIENATE KATE WITH YOUR ANTICS. WHETHER SHE IS RIGHT OR WRONG, YOU ARE GOING ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY.

janicebyrne01

I'll bet the mother doesn't just stop at "that bas**rd", she'll add a few adjectives e.g. "that sh**ty, ugly, podgy, shorta*s, bas**rd". Enough now about the boring Gosselin saga. WHO CARES???

kimmy

Hannah looks.....special....

macheeze27

will TMZ ever be non-biased on this issue? I think TMZ has Daddy issues and Harvey has a crush on Kate the way they spin every photo as Jon being an absentee parent. The ironic part is this...everyone calls Jon a bad parent but...wait for it...there are so many more pics of Jon with the kids than Kate! If Jon isn't with the kids, it's the nanny...NOT Kate.

sanity

OK kids.The paps are here. Get out onto the driveway and pretend you're happy to hang out with me. Be sure to hug and kiss me a lot. Make it look good, and I'll buy you tons of inappropriate gifts like ATVs and laptops with your mom's money. Oh, and hurry up - the babysitter is coming over and I feel the need for a dip in the hot tub!

KKK

What a cute pic and then there are the losers who make bad comments about it. Dont you stop and think that she will one day see the remarks you douche bags make against him?

CINDY

Why is it that Jon only pays attention to his oldest daughters? Maybe the rest are too much work?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments