Conrad Murray's Car in LA -- Is The Doc Driving?

10/12/2009 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained a photo of Dr. Conrad Murray's car -- the same one that was towed away from Michael Jackson's house the day MJ died -- speeding down the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles on Saturday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

We've confirmed it's the same car -- and the agency that shot the photo insists it's the good doc behind the wheel.

Dr. Murray's rep tells us Murray was NOT driving.

When you look closely at the pic and compare it to Murray's most recent appearance, there are similarities and differences. What do you think?

dr. conrad murray

nan

TMZ if you are talking to dr muray rep about if he is driving this car could you also ask how th f..k he managed to kill the frigging king of pop..i dont care about the car

Marisa

LOL.TMZ, my life would be boring without you. I can't stop laughing))))

janet jackson

Who knows? They all look the same!

jennifer

No, I don't believe it's him. The ears are completely different. The doctor's ears are flat against his head, while the driver of the car's ears stick out. The nose is also different. The driver's nostrils are wider than Dr. Murray's. I have no idea why this is even a news story, but okay. Whatev.

cp

GET HIM!!!! THAT IS HIM!!! WHY IS HE DRIVING AROUND!!!!!!

I JUST FOUND A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL ON YOUTUBE. I CAN'T POST THE LINK BUT SEARCH UNDER..

HUMAN-THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY

GET THAT DOCTOR!!!!!!

RIP MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU!!!

Confused

Driver looks like he has a 'stache.

sue

deb- he better make sure he has propofol for himself in prison because when those lions get a hold of him, he will wish he was in a coma for good.GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!THERE ARE ALOT OF MJ FANS AND FANATICS LOCKED UP IN THERE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE...sue from tampa.

sue

chef kooky- just wanted to thankyou for the daily recipes you post, i am going to try this one!!! i am not a cook really but i am sure my kids would have fun making these.. sue from tampa

VIVA CHILE

Conrad Murray es un asesino y su peor castigo sera nuestro eterno desprecio para siempre.

Conrad Murray is a murderer and his worst punishment will be forever our eternal contempt.

Michel will remember forever.

WillOTheWisp

NOOOO! That is not Dr. Murray. If Dr. Murray was driving that car, he would've been slumped over to the passenger side, with a guy in an upper floor warehouse, stuffing a rifle back in it's bag.

I don’t think we’re going to see Dr. Murray anywhere, until his court appearance. That poor guy driving Dr. Murray’s sister’s car really has some balls! I wouldn’t go near that thing! Mistaken Identity? WOW!

Lorie

Just look at the ears, it's not the Dr. Murray.

Hypocrites

DR Murray did us all a favor by killing that freak. Now DR finish the job by giving all these rabid fans some MJ milk. Thanks again Dr for the good work you did. Now you deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for sure..

Layla

Dear Michael:

I pray you are in heaven with all of the angels watching over you.

Love you more Mike!!

WillOTheWisp

I think the greatest punishment would be to sent Dr. Murray, should he be found guilty, over to that prison in the Philippines.

Oh, I think he’d be singing like Michael Jackson!

WillOTheWisp

Oh, I think he’d be singing like Michael Jackson!