Lohan & Gosselin: Father Knows Worst

10/12/2009 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was a d-bag dad summit in Pennsylvania this weekend, as Michael Lohan paid Jon Gosselin a visit.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Topics covered during the momentous meeting included: alienating your children, fame-whoring your way to the bottom and how to bad mouth your ex and come out looking worse.

moi

That stench reached all the way to the west coast!

Old Enough

More fuel for Kate to get full custody. As I say this is child endangerment. Just look at how screwed up the Lohan kids are.

carrie doncsecz

AMAZING FIRST THE FILMING OF TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS IN PA, NOW ALL THIS PUBLICITY AND DRAMA FROM JOHN AND KATE.. NOW I SEE WHY I STAY LIVING IN PA, AND BORN AND RAISED HERE.. GOTTA LOVE IT HERE!!! LOL

balls

balls

balls

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= T E A M - K O O K Y =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

jo

Please tell me this man is not allowed around Jon's kids?
This just gets worst and worst each day. I hope the kids will come out alright, but I think it might be to late.

What father would allow Michael Lohan around his kids???????? Jeeze!!!!

laughsatducks

Water seeks it's own level.

RUSerious

With all drama set aside.. I would really hope Kate pitches a fit for Jon allowing a convicted fellon to spend the day with their children. What is wrong with this guy? I see why Kate stayed on your butt so much. Look how you act with no supervision!! I wouldn't allow his hoe or his friends at my home around my kids end of story! Show some respect. This is your famliy!

Pat

I hate those guys. yuck

marie

WOW, I can't even wrap my head around this one! Why in god's name would you have that failure of a father, convicted criminal, loser,Ex-Con, and media whore around your children? Probably advise on how to lie to a judge for tomorrows hearing. If this is'nt a prime example of why Jon should not get custody I don't know what is.

Steph

Is it just me or does John continue to put on weight with each pap picture? I'm thinking celebrity fit club. Haha!

Barb

Jon your next reality series should be biggest loser. You're really packing it on!

dedee

PARENT TRAP X 4

dedee

clear

"Kate got to a write book, so why can't Jon"

. . . cause he cant spell maybe?

TEAMBRANCA

stop trying to promote your dumb show.

no one will watch it.