Oprah in Texas -- Weiner Takes All

10/12/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The wait is over ... media icon and weight loss guru Oprah Winfrey just announced her latest breakthrough diet -- corn dogs smothered in mustard.

Oprah

Oprah and BFF Gayle King took a road trip to the Texas State Fair in Dallas yesterday to tape a special show -- which will air later this fall -- and based on the pictures we got of Oprah in a cowboy hat chowing down on a corn dog, she completely gave up on the traditional low-fat approach to dieting -- at least temporarily.

Our fair source claims Oprah also had herself a little of the fair's famous deep fried butter. No joke ... but so far, no confirmation on the battered butter from O's peeps.

Still, that's the kind of diet we can wrap our arms around.

UPDATE: It's confirmed -- Oprah ate the fried butter! In fact, she called it "the best treat of the fair."

JLW

"Weiner" if you are refering to a Hot Dog, is spelled "Wiener". Remember? i before e?

Twinker

Oprah is doing the local newscast with Gloria Campos. She is doing a great job! Yeeehaw!

margot

She is such a pig, she always chews with her mouth open, it makes me sick!! Close your mouth oprah!!

UGH

HOW ABOUT THAT SOW TAKE THE CORNDOG WITH MUSTARD AND STICK IT UP HER ANUSCOLON.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSE WEIGHT ON FRIGGIN GREASY CORN DOG'S?????? HOW ABOUT WIREING HER JAW TOGETHER???
GO AWAY HARPO!! ENOUGH OF U AND UR DUMDASS RECOMMENDATION!!!!!

66BLUEMARLIN

Where is Steadman???

Erica

LOVE OPRAH! Looks like she had a great time!

CIVILIZED

I'D RATHER SHE EAT IT THAN SARAH PALIN SHOOT IT.

Dave Evans

I bet she farted on Lincolns bed

tex

"my plastic surgeon doesn’t want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose." "Well, there goes your social life."

Emm

Just another overrated cow in Texass, Next!!!!

Dr. David Robinson

How many different diets and diet potions/pills/plans has this woman been on and/or endorsed? Take a good look at her...NONE of them have been too successful for her, have they?! Tells you something? Perhaps her credibility on dieting isn't the best?
Wake up America! Just because some celeb endorses some weight loss thing doen't mean it works for everyone....or anyone, for that matter. DrDavidRobinson4Health.com.

Linda Hibbard

Oprah & Gail should try wearing wearable weights like “Body Togs” scientifically based weighted sleeves worn on your arms & legs under your clothes while going about your day. They increase calorie burn, muscle tone & bone density. Weighted vests work great too!

Tim Garland TX

Unless you have been to the Texas State Fair and Tried the Fried Butter don't say it is gross. It tastes exactly like a buttered pancake. Think about it. It was very good

moonwalker

Alot of you guys really have nerve to sit and talk negative about Oprah like that. What did she ever do to any of you? I'm sure if you guys had as much money as she had, you'd probably be a little heavy yourselves. Leave the woman alone for god's sake. It looks like she is having a good time.

And to the smart ass that said "we don't want her in our state" needs to shut the hell up too. I am from California and have been living in TX since 2005 and I still haven't gotten adjusted to it. And I don't think I ever will knowing the fact that alot of Texans don't like Californians for some apparent reason. Texas also have alot of screwed up laws as well. So you can kiss my ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3