Shauna Sand to Block Sex Tape

10/12/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna SandShauna Sand is in a war over a hardcore sex tape that's about to be released -- but her defense is almost as revealing as the tape itself.

TMZ has learned Vivid Entertainment has acquired the tape -- featuring Sand and her Miami boyfriend -- and plans to release it on October 19. But not without a fight from Shauna.

Sand just told us, "Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I've made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn't sign off on this and Vivid has no right to put it out. I am trying to get a hold of my attorney now."

But Vivid founder Steven Hirsch says he's legally entitled to hawk the tape, saying, "We were approached by a third party, who brought us footage of Shauna having sex with her current boyfriend and we were immediately interested in acquiring it ... We're comfortable with our legal position in releasing this footage."

No word from Lorenzo Lamas so far on how he feels about the mother of his three daughters gettin' down on tape.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

justsaying

Another celebrity sex tape. YAWN!!

janalal4

Okay all this "leaking" of sex tapes is just BS! Leaking my a..! I think I would throw up if I saw this woman in a sex tape. And her lips......Wow! Has she lost all perception of what is attractive!! Can you say inflatable sex doll??

shauna

i wish i had a job like her and could look that amazing. i wish i had her talent!

PH

Good Lord! Surely no one in their right mind thinks this thing looks good.Let alone want to watch her having sex. Bleh! She cant possibly look in the mirror and think "Yeah,that's what I spent the money for!" Gross!

Maisy

By no means do I understand the law in this sort of matter but what i'm curious about is how is it legal to sell this without legal concent of both parties?

Yolanda Nixon

Do her lips look swollen? Perhaps she's been using them on...you know.

brian

I agree with the second post. She is not attractive with those fake lips. I bet she set up a secret account to get the money made off this tape. I know I don't want to see her in anything sex tapes included.

ME

She is so gross. Who in the hell would want to see her having sex. And what a way to embarass your kids. What a horrible mother.

Tinalouise

OMFG.. Does she not realize that she is suppose to be a role model for her daughters?? She is a retard and doesn't deserve to have kids if she is going to act like slut all of her life.. time to grow up!!

Shan

I hope it gets blocked, no one wants to see that.

NudeMoon

The old lady just wants attention, why can't someone hot like Jennifer Love Hewitt come out with a sex tape?!

Lorenzo is lucky he got outta that!

Marc
UberOops.com

Cinner

There is NOTHING about this b!tch that is even remotely attractive. I just don't get it.

ME

i agree with the above. I bet it was "accidentally leaked" on purpose just for attention. What a skank.

Anna

lmao i can imagine the title:........ One Night Buried in The Sand

Carl

I can't think of any sex tape I'd like to see LESS than this one, except maybe the Gene Simmons tape!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments