College to Letterman: Don't Touch Our Interns!

10/13/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David LettermanA Connecticut college has initiated a new program to keep David Letterman interns at arms length from the host.

A rep from Quinnipiac University tells TMZ:

"Due to recent circumstances we will have a discussion with those in charge of placing our interns at the David Letterman show in the future.

We will diligently oversee this internship program to ensure that our interns are out of harm's way."

David might be happy to know the college has no plans to end the program.

Simone

* seriously. Hehehe.

tmzsucks

When will this unfunny, cratchety old fart retire.

whats up Doctors

I was hoping Kooky would answer me, I am probably one of the reasons TMZ deletes all your stuff,Probably one of many lol.if you answered I was gonna stop contacting TMZ about your post.

isa1isa2

I offend my share of people here everyday. Some people take these comments so litterally that throwing something silly or offensive out there is so amusing.

7. Hey Dave, YOU CAN TOUCH MY INTERNS ANYDAY!...........was me...lol

Simone

homie1kanobe, he doesn't like to answer questions. He likes to keep the mystery around him. Hehehe.

Simone

If tmz cared at all about this site, balls and Kooky should be banned. And people who say "FIRST!" all the time.

Simone

homie1kanobe, don't give up. Tmz will hear us, if we complain enough.

Simone

Ok, Kooky. You didn't want to answer my last question. I understand it. But, now I have to go. It's too late!!!!!!
Kooky, I see you around!!!! Take care!!!!! : D

whats up Doctors

Tell ya what, I'm gonna stop for 1 day, contacting TMZ and see what happens.

Simone

YOU GET A LIFE FROM SAYING FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite.

Simone

homie1kanobe, just keep contacting them. Kooky's really not funny anymore.

Simone

Ok, Kooky, I got it!!!!!! Hahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahhahaaahahahaha.

September, 18th, I had just forgotten about it. But, I accept your answer. I, like every boring woman, just like to understand other people, mainly a mysterious person like you. Seriously, I don't understand you. My curiosity gets me!!!! Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

OK. Bye!!!!! Have a good night, full of sweet dreams!!!!!!!!! : D

whats up Doctors

Kooky ,post all the recipes ya want i don't giva schitt no more. I have stage 4 cancer,and I have to deal with that right now ,not a Klown I came to this site to pass time, and got caught up in all BS.So post away> let the recipes fly,fortune,accu all of them go ahead. I'm out of here.

Simone

"Simone" you are using my name and am I an hypocrite?????!!!!!
Funny!!!!!!!! : P

Simone

It's time to take a stand against the Klown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments