Paris Accused of Pig-Like Behavior

10/13/2009 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PETA has unleashed a brutal attack against Paris Hilton for buying a pet mini-pig recently, claiming she's setting a "wretched example" by treating animals like they're "as disposable as her friends and fiances."

Paris Hilton Tea cup pig

PETA says of Paris: "The Chihuahuas, ferrets, and kinkajous she's paraded through her home in the past were not accessories, and pot-bellied pigs aren't either."

The good news: Paris told us she doesn't think she'll get swine flu because she doesn't eat pork.

willy

PETA est das swinenhausen!

GGG

Paris is a huge animal lover. Leave her alone PETA.

Anita

Ever notice how whenever people try to sell somethig or market their product they try to diss Paris Hilton in order to get their name in the paper?
Most of us can see thru this lame ploy by now. Peta and others should be ashamed of their tactics.
Just donate to the humane society instead like Paris Hilton does.

illestchamp (Champ-ion)

PETA needs to get a grip. If the girl has love for animals; why not? Seriousely, who knows what she does with these "pets" after her use or time with them. They also want publicity and TMZ gave them what they are looking for. Paris (who I'm not a super fan of in any regard) should write back at them and tell these fools to mind their business. How dare they even put her on blast about her previous, historic friendship(s) and relationship(s) i.e. fiance's? I'd fire them a great message telling them to dry the horrific smelling cooch stain they left at the desk where they "fired" off such a letter/claim. Those nasty dried up whorahs!

doc murry

CHEF KOOKY..HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT COOKING UP THAT LITTLE PIG,,HMMM SLOW ROAST OR SMOKE IT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS OR DEEP FRY/

Anita

I HATE PETA ever since some &(&**& socalled "animal lovers" went after Ellen. Support the Humane Society instead. Please.

Fd

Paris is a joke

Anita

I say let her keep the little piggie and I'll take her rich boyfriend instead.LOL.
Doug Reinhardt is a Hunk and a decent young man to boot, which is rare these days.

Lizz

Paris is an effin idiot! I'm glad what's posted about her isn't something that's glorifying this dumb-dumb. She should be putting that money to good use... like helping the less fortunate or donating it to a pet shelter!!

Anita

Stupid Gestapo tactics by Peta won't win them any friends. Bunch of idiots who try to get attention at other people's expense. Personally, I'm sick of them.

George William Gockel

I am Paris Hilton's male slave. Paris Hilton and I will have a brutal attack against PETA. Paris Hilton and I will sexually harrass and rape Carmen Electra on purpose for good.

Anita

Peta is made up of wretched people.

They have no business telling other people what pets they can buy or own.

Our country is not yet a police state. Skrew Peta and the brooms they ride in on.

Anita

I like a good steak whether peta likes it or not. They can fly a kite for all I care.

cochino

accused?

if the snout fits....

Jessica

I treat animals very well, sometimes I treat them with soy sauce, sometimes ketchup.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments