Mel Gibson & Pregnant GF -- Finally Some P.D.A.

10/15/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In what seems to be their first public display of affection, Mel Gibson put his arm around his unwed pregnant 39-year-old girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva after they broke bread in Manhattan on Wednesday.

0921_media_removed_britney

Oksana is due with the 53-year-old conservative Catholic's eighth child some time this fall.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rocco and David

TMZ - such hypocrits. How come you NEVER refer to Angelina Jolie and an "UNWED MOTHER" ?????? That's exactly what the ho is. You're real quick to refer to other, that you don't like so much, as such.

Clarke Gaines

I hate to tell you Mel,but 1st off ,did you get a PRE-NUP,secondly,your what?53 years old.As soon as you hit 60,and your career(acting at least) is fading into "box office studs sunset"you better have a good lawyer.Hopefully Im wrong.But protect yourself

yeah....and?

......because Angelina isn't the one going around preaching to whomever will listen, all her HYPOCRTICAL holy crap that Mel has done for his whole career.

Talk about the poster child for hyocrites. This piece of work is hardly as holy as he says he is. No birth control, stay married, no race mixin' Catholic to the bone. Then.....

He is as bad as the rest of you Jesus freaks. He never practices what he preaches. Now he is with the likes of so many of his peers, burned for the behavior they blasted other people for.

I love it! He is as bad as Ted Haggard and the rest of the Republicanknuckleheads who bash the gays and then get caught with a penis in their hand. Oh no she didn't!

Mel, silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

yeah....and?

oh, and Paxx, because one is an unwed mother dosen't make one a ho.

Grow up.

janicebyrne01

53??? Really??? He looks soooooooo much older, but then the booze can do that. He looks a mess and the GF can't be terrific either. Why else would she hitch her wagon to such an old wreck?? Oh silly me..... money!!!

Lady Z

That is one ugly ass broad, but he looks even worse.

Rocco and David

Snaps

I didn't say she was a ho because she's an unwed mother. She's a ho because she's a ho, unwed mother 'status' aside. I guess its OK that AJ is an adultress.... right

I won't even comment on all the other 'crap' you've unloaded - It's beside the point and way off (my) topic.

You grow up.

Erika

Mel Gibson impregnated Octomom??!!

Violette-Blue

Is she really only 39 years old? She looks A LOT older! I'm 39 and have been told that I look 25. Damn. She's one fugly person. I used to enjoy Mel Gibson in the Lethal Weapon movies, but now. I could care less. First he doesn't believe that the Holocaust ever existed. Yeah, tell that to the over 60,000 Jewish people who lost loved ones. Me included! Then he preaches all this religious crap, but doesn't follow his own advice? This woman he is with had a baby with Timothy Dalton and another one with someone else. She's a fame banger. Karma is a bitch Mel. You get what you preach with her now.

wasted days and wasted nights

Thanks, TMZ, for some real news. I'd rather read about Mel and his baby mama than Jon and Kate.

aligirl

Boy, Mel looks old...yikes, when did that happen?

shuffler

Gibson's representative announced in May 2009 that Gibson and his girlfriend, Russian musician Oksana Grigorieva, are expecting their first child some time in the fall.[50] Grigorieva has a son with former boyfriend, actor Timothy Dalton.[50]
-------------
I hope that they both make each other happy. Mel has always come across as a guy I've sort of had this feeling that there's something not quite right with him, just by his mannerisms and demeanour (sorry fans).

I hope he has found happiness with Oksana.

Janny

At first I thought he was walking his dog,then I saw it was his date.

London not England

HE HAS AGED SOOOOOOO BADLY....IT IS UNBELIEVABLE. HE WAS SO HANDSOME ONCE UPON A TIME....AND THE ONLY REASON THAT BITCH IS WITH HIM IS BECAUSE HE'S RICHER THAN THE LAW ALLOWS,(EXCEPT ON WALL STREET).

A LOT OF IT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT HE IS OBVIOUSLY AN UGLY MAN IN THE INSIDE, AND IT IS COMING OUT IN HIS AGING PROCESS.....

WHO IN HOLLYWIERD WAS SEXIER THAN MEL GIBSON IN THE ORIGINAL ROAD WARRIOR..?!?!?!
NO HE'S AN UGLY OLD ANTI-SEMITE WHO IS STILL POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GET A VERY BAD DUI EXPUNGED...I BET MR. "SARAH CONNER CHRONICLES" WON'T GET OFF SO EASY..AND HE'S YOUNG AND CUTE!~!

SERIOUSLY!!!

has anyone heard this 40 year old woman speak? She talks in a whispery voice about love, finding love, peace and love, love, feeling loved, loving other people, oh, and did I mention she tals of love??? She came across as 1960s hippie love child on Angel Dust! And her singing(?) wasn't any different!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments