Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

sbc

Let them get on with their lives. Tori Spelling and her husband came together by having an affair, as did Vince Gill and Amy Grant. People need to follow their heart and be with the one they love. I agree that they obviously carried on the affair for awhile, but they are legally separated from their spouses. Move on!

yeah....and?

Ahhh, isn't that cute!? The cheaters showing themselves in public.

Like she won and got the prize. His wife said he cheated once, so what makes LeAnn think he won't do her the same way? Stupidity.

Ladies like LeAnn are a dime a dozen. They think they have the magical pu$$y. They think they will treat him so much better and he will never cheat. Good luck with that by the way.

What about his children LeAnn? Would you like it if someone ever did to you and your kids, what you have been a central part of your creating?

jan

bloggers check out blogaboutanyone.com you can post anonymouscomments about anyone, celebs, co-workers, exes, you don't have towait for an article to comment. Start your own topic or people blog.blogaboutanyone.com

The Seer

Oh, look! She bought a husband! Someone else's husband and father, but a husband nonetheless! Yay!

yeah....and?

sbc:

Is there something wrong with you? CONDONING this? People take VOWS remember? This couple had children. How they must feel. Follow your heart? HUH?

Then to bring up other cheating couples like they are the example or something? Please, you have a seious screw loose to really believe in what your post says.
May I remind you that Ms. Christian herself probaly was cheating on her husband with Vince Gill. Besides, both of these two couples have been married for a minute, lets see what time brings them.

What happened to dignity in this world? What happened to: No one will ever be able to say that about me! I'm not a home wrecker, I refuse to play apart in throwing someones children into a mess.

This kind of thing makes me nuts! Married 23 years, I was 19 and he was 19. It hasn't been easy, but, we loved each other and MADE IT WORK. Too many people throw in the towel for nothing!

The grass is almost NEVER greener on the otherside. Its full of weeds too.

Too bad this country is still so ME ME ME!!

Larisa

Omg...I hope she gives him the worst STD ever... slut.

Allie

Shameless, classless and gross!

Justice !

I am not a fan of LeAnn's, but let me tell you Eddie is HOT!!!! He's a welcomed edition on CSI Miami! YUM :-)

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

WHAT THEY DID WAS WRONG, BUT NO ONE IS PERFECT. HEY CAROL, DIDN'T KNOW YOU OWNED THE TEAM..THEY CAN CHEER FOR WHOMEVER THEY LIKE. CANNOT BELIEVE ALL THE PEOPLE TAHT ARE SO APPALLED AT WHAT THEY DID. LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOLKS, BETCHA EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET REAL!

Mia

Go Le-ann let them be Happy that's why some Peep's out there have stress and Depression Problem's Because there Stuck in Marriage Twirl's . and Le-anne and her new Hubby Are happy Look at them Smiling and Enjoying LIfe That's Life Being Happy!

michaela

Beautiful couple. Hope it lasts and love is strong.

fran

Ok, Let me try this again. I loved Eddie Cibrian at one time. I remember watching his wedding on tv and I he SOBBED the entire time. Then this happened. Never cared for Le-WHO! She always looks like she's smelling SH*T. You will all notice it too. I call her Smelling SH*t Face. He's starting to resemble her too. Open your eye you smelling SH*T faces...

michaela

She took him home to meet her Dad and Mom. Her mom just moved back to Dallas.

Hope the divorces go through quick and they can marry. They'll make a beautiful family.

THANKS TMZ for this story!

janalal4

When it's no longer 'fun' & clandestine to them because they each get their divorces, they'll grow 'bored' with each other. YEE-HAW!! It's 'Texas Trash'!

michaela

Give Brandi every last cent if that will make he happy. To be out of a confining, loveless marriage is liberating and therefore PRICELESS!