Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

Joan994

#84 I mean no criticism of you and I guess I'm old fashioned but when my husband and I got divorced we did not seek out others until the paperwork was complete. These two are still legally married to other people. I know I'm from the stone age.

Joan994

The fact that LeAnn stalked Eddie, has pursued him relentlessly, and then stakes out his child's school while taunting an innocent wife with text messages tells me that LeAnn as some serious mental problems. They will only get worse with time. Hopefully, Eddie won't wake up the day after Rimes discovers he cheated on her; then everyone wins!!!!

michaela

I like them as a couple but I'm sorry it was done in such an awkward way.

If they stay together may Eddie change his ways. Maybe if his heart is engaged he won't roam.

unknown

HERE IS SOME 411 FOR YOU TMZ...ENJOY!

Look into his past when he hooked up with a friend of mine in Big Bear, CA and stole things from her house back in his days of being on the "Young and the Restless". Had his vehicle towed from Bear Mtn to police station to recover items, he went to jail, she didnt press charges as long as her items were returned so he was released.

michaela

Thank you Rachel Ray for having Eddie on your show today. Next we want to hear from Brandi.

gnarlyone

lenabenas21

Ya Leann is UGLY! Really ugly and Eddie is hot. This whole cheating on your wife w/your costar, denying the affiar and ultimately leaving your wife for a married woman takes him down a few nothces but he's still a good lookin' dude. How sad for their spouses and his children.

LOKI

By her smile, you can tell she is love. By his smile, you can tell here is there for convenience($$$$).

Just wait to see if I am right.

When i saw that footage of the balloon family, I knew it was fake after the father kicked something...it was not a real kick...

tex

At least they've got the right shirts on!! It's 8:36pm and OU still SUCKS!!! Hook 'em Horns!

janalal4

JUPIT: Obviously you didn't understand my post. Nobody's trying to "SAVE" anybody's broken marriage. People should never stay together if they are not happy; provided they have done everything they can to repair the damage & get back on track. Marriage is a commitment(for better, for worse & all that). My point was that they shouldn't have CHEATED. People on here talking about, "Oh how sweet, they "found" each other.." BS!! Yeah, & in the process, they hurt, deceived, & disrespected two other people very badly in the process. They should have just had the "backbone" to do the right thing & get a divorce first. Very poor character at work here.

paris phillippe

look, i don't like stoning people, it isn't right.
cheating goes on all over the world, leave them alone.

zamboompoo

Did Eddie not see those pictures of LeeAnn picking her nose??? Not sure if she ate the booger, but there is definitely a very obvious picture of her with her finger up her nose. Sick gross pig. She has no class. But he looks like the type who enjoys sniffing his own farts so he's no better.

zamboompoo

For those of you that didn't see the LeeAnn Rimes "nose picker" photos, check this out. I used to love her singing and then I saw this and now I can't listen to her music without picturing her picking boogers and flicking them. Maybe she rubs her snots on Eddie. Maybe they use it as lube?

janalal4

97. there are many cheaters in this world, cant call them cheater lovebirds anymore, they are out in the open.
look, i don't like stoning people, it isn't right.
cheating goes on all over the world, leave them alone.

Posted at 9:44PM on Oct 19th 2009 by paris phillippe

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/19/eddie-and-leann-texas-style-pda/7#c22453289#ixzz0UR9UCzPv

No 'BIG DEAL' right? Cheating "goes on all over the world"; tell that to the kids & spouse from the home's that get 'broken up' because of it. Guess if YOU'VE never gone through this then you wouldn't know would you? 'Leave them alone' my a@@. They created the 'scandal' & deserve everything coming their way; including the next person who "cheats" on them. Sweet karma's heading their way!

Rebecca

WHO CARES???? HOLLYWOOD IS A BUNCH OF DOUCHE BAGS!!!