Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

michaela

I just read a post from JJ saying Ugly Betty is hearing it's death knell since it was relegated to a Friday night slot.

We know when Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) left CSI for Ugly Betty, Eddie stepped in. Will CSI take him back and turn Eddie out?

And to poster # 139....I liked your sentiments and phrasing. Thanks!

michaela

@ joann

If you read my posts and insist I still defend them you suffer a reading comprehension problem!

No one has ever defended the way in which they came out as a couple but I am not about to condemn them as people or write them off. Le Ann is a great person in so many ways and one error doesn't erase her overall goodness.

Who am I to judge and I may have done the same thing at 27 and in a questionable marriage.

cbme

This is for Jupit: I might have done the same thing at 27 if I was in a GOOD marriage! I have always regretted that I didn't do something to the one I was married to when I was that age (I am with my second one now - and who knows ---- if I was 27 again. HaHa I know, that is terrible, but I am trying to be truthful here.

cbme

LeAnn is in Vegas 22 and 23 Oct. Hope she has another sell-out crowd.

michaela

@ cbme...

Hi! Just called the concert hall where she performed last night and will be performing again tonight

SOLD OUT!!! both nights and it looks like next weekend is going to be TOO!

cbme

Joann: Said you are a southerner. Are you a transplant? Never saw a southerner who didn't become incensed when another one was insulted. LeAnn has always had a great reputation and just because she fell for someone doesn't make her deserve all the names she has been called. As far as the movie goes, the director said he thinks she will become a star in the drama department. Luck, LeAnn. I thought she and EC both did a good job. Jupit: I think that I used your name "To Jupit" when it was to Joann. I really appreciate the good info from you - I don't like to keep repeating it so I am going to say: Thanks a thousand times - that should cover it all.

michaela

You too cbme..

Le had to cancel tonight with laryngitis or some throat ailment. The good sign was it sold out.

GET WELL SOON Le Ann !!!

cbme

Yes, I hope she is well soon also. Might not be able to do tomorrow if she has throat problems.

cbme

On my last post, I said LeAnn might not be able to do tomorrow in Vegas, but she is only doing Thursdays and Fridays on the Las Vegas tour isn't she?

michaela

Thursdays and Fridays. Hope she rests up and can make next weeks gigs.

cbme

Two beautiful, wealthy, talented people who have someone who cares about them - the American dream. Are these factors the prerequisites for a@@ ho@@s? If so, I'M IN THE MARKET!!!! Before someone posts and says that I am already, I don't have several of the requirements.

Barta

I find it unbelievable that he would leave his gorgeous wife for this beast. Reminds me of Deam McDermott leaving his beautiful wife for beastly Tori Spelling.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9