Anna Nicole to IRS

Like My Money?

10/20/2009 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe IRS takes no prisoners -- and even though Anna Nicole Smith's been dead for over two and a half years, they're still coming after her estate for a hefty chunk of change.

Records obtained by TMZ show the Internal Revenue Service filed a $125,112.86 federal tax lien against the Vickie Lynn Marshall Estate in Los Angeles County earlier this month.

The tax assessment took place in December 2008 -- Anna died in February 2007.

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Nobody cares what number you are.

Stinker

The IRS should dig her up and put her on the street to hook the bill off or send larry and howie to S.F and let their asses work until us taxpayers are paid back.

Pay your taxes you flaming bitches.

janice

I guess someone has to pay down the US debt!

Simone

I don't know how to solve this problem...

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Why not? She doesn't need the money down there.

Science Defective

Hot For Heene

Medusa

LEAVE ANNA NICOLE SMITH ALONE !!!!

Byron

Another example of how great Howard K. Stern was looking out for Anna and Dannielynn... open the purse strings Larry, Howard blew it again and I don't mean lLittle Larry" like on the video!

why?

Catch me if you can.

doc murry

maybe she should have hired howard stern the music dj,,she may have had better luck,I believe this is michael jacksons fault anyways..she was like a best friend to him so he made her do bad things and got her hooked on jesus juice

sue

You can always count on 2 things for sure. Death and taxes. They will never let you down.

AJ

I bet that if you still dig up Anna Nicole you would still probably catch one of Anna Nicole's STDs. She was a walking STD who didnt deserve that money. She was a wacked out wh**e.

agentzero

The only chance of that lien ever getting paid is if maybe the public takes a real interest in her life of gold-digging and a biopic is filmed and becomes a blockbuster. Since I don't see that happening the only other way that estate is pulling in any dough is if her baseless estate claim against the Marshall estate were to actually see a favorable ruling. That is only slightly more likely than the chance of the blockbuster film about her life, that claim is looking pretty flimsy in the 9th circuit and I would look for it to finally be put to bed soon with a ruling for the Marshall family. Good Luck IRS!