Jon Gosselin -- Overpay for Play

10/21/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin UPDATE: The MJ Show just posted the email exchange they had with Gosselin's rep. Click here to read it.

Jon Gosselin
sincerely believes his time and energy is worth somewhere around $12,000-per hour -- because that's how much he's demanding to appear on a Florida radio show.

TMZ spoke with the host of Tampa's MJ Morning Show who told us he contacted Gosselin's rep in the hopes of booking the reality star to guest co-host the show for one morning.

The radio show offered two first class round trip plane tickets, limo service and a "first class" hotel room -- but that wasn't enough to seal the deal.

Gosselin's rep requested an "appearance fee ... in the 10-12K range."

Team Gosselin justified the amount by saying, "[Jon's] name and appearance on your show will instantly draw press ... and will be a high point for the show." The rep also describes Gosselin as "quite funny, sharp witted and interesting."

The radio host tells us he "fell out of his chair" when he read the demand. Looks like Jon will have to go back to "Entertainment Something" to lock down that kind of money.

E

Imagine what SHE charges.

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

13. Jon's Ass, has to cough up that money he took from Kate! If I was him; I'll be trying to make as much money as possible. He's out of a Job, Snake Ass Attorney's ripping him off. He better shave his Balls and sale the hair on EBAY. Because his ass is about to go BROKE!

____________________________________________________________

I wonder how the estate will be divided when some of the money belongs to the kids but may still be under the control of the parents, thus essentially part of marital property. This could get messy, especially if Jon has liens placed against him by attorneys and lawsuits. He really is not very sophisticated.

Jon's ride has come and gone now that he (allegedly) violated his contract with TLC. Add to that his lies about his withdrawal, well, his word is mud.

Jon's biggest problem is that he believes his own press. What the press giveth, the press can take away, in the blink of an eye.

April

Please tell me this is like Balloon Boy and is just a hoax!!!! Jon Gosselin isn't worth the money I spend on toilet paper to wipe my ass. What a friggn douche bag.
Dude needs to get a life, along with a real job so he can support all those kids he has.... instead of wasting his money on the ho he takes out into public, totally disgracing his family.
I for one could give a crap about what radio or tv station he is on. He is nothing but a wimp ass douche bag.

damdevine

Jon is such a loser

damdevine

Can't wait til this guy is over.

Reks

Allow me to do my imitation of the radio host:
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" CLICK

Deb

And, April, you're such a lady of class and distinction, not. I think in reality you might get along well with Jon.

OhMy

Come on this idiot isn't even worth a bag of stale fritos he is a moron. Your not woth that much buddy don't flatter yourself. LOSER,DOUCHEBAG, MORON and so on and so forth.

Mistress DuPree

He will be out of the public, view & soon.

He is a trashy, low life Bum!

Fat over weight, pig!

O2BINLA

#4...maggie ....You tell 'em maggie, tell the world!!!!!

JON IS A LOSER!!!!!!

Daniel

I actually think it would have the opposite effect. People would just change the channel. He's so full of himself, I can't believe I even read the story. Him and the balloon boy Dad should hook up with a reality/unreality TV show called "two losers, no kids".

Daniel ........... Toronto

F. Attorneys

He'd better take his last few dollars and buy a bottle of Windex and some paper towel.

gg

His price came down. Shows were reporting last week that he contacted them and wanting 30K to appear. They all said they never even wanted him never mind paying if that ridiculous amount.

O2BINLA

#31 Thanks for the info. I agree that no one should or would want him..... In a year, he'll be a nobody! Want a shock that is going to be for him!

Skank

He'll get it! He appears everywhere and we all post so his fame is RISING! Keep up the good work America!I guess Balloon boys father will be next.....