La Toya -- Mom & I Won't Watch MJ Movie

10/23/2009 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tickets are going fast for the limited engagement of the MJ concert doc "This Is It" -- but there are two people who aren't scrambling to get seats: Michael's own mother and sister.

La Toya Jackson: Click to watch
We got La Toya Jackson outside of Katsuya last night where she told us, "We're not seeing it, my mother, we're not seeing it."

As TMZ previously reported, 60 tickets were offered to the family, but Katherine insists no one ever called her about getting seats. We're also told Michael's three kids really want to see the flick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Duh

Good morning everyone.

Eve

Has Mr Murray been arrested yet?????

I hope that MJ's children are given the opportunity to watch their talented dad. Omar's a dancer, I'm sure the kids will watch the movie with Omar, if Katherine can't bear to watch it.

Justice for MJ and his children!

kitty

his mom and sister should have the option whether they wanna see it or not and should not be made to feel bad if they don't. as for the kids, i would definitely let them see it, it's their father for the most part. bless their hearts ♥♥♥

love you michael!!

Jill

Katherine said in an interview the other night to Access Hollywood (after DWTS,) that she can't bear to see the movie yet. She said she may see it at a later date. Leave her alone and please be nice. She is still grieving... you could see it in her face.

Irene

Good afternoon everybody!
I'm not going to see the movie, didn't change my mind about it during the last few weeks.
Can't bear the thought I maybe paying Michael's murderers when I do go.
But all the respect for those who will go, but please be very critical about it!

blue pen

So it's too soon for her to watch the movie, yet she's on every single show making as much money as she can out of her dead brother.

Give the police time to get the investigation right. If they rushed people would have accused them of not taking enough time to investigate. The importance of this case means they have to take it slowly and carefully.

Cali MJ Fan

Isn't LaToya quoted on video with Access Hollywood as saying she was excited about seeing This is It and she'd do anything to support her brother? Does this have anything to do with the change in Katherine's lawyers?

Duh

3. Has Mr Murray been arrested yet?????

I was hoping I would wake up to that headline too....

Duh

7. Isn't LaToya quoted on video with Access Hollywood as saying she was excited about seeing This is It and she'd do anything to support her brother? Does this have anything to do with the change in Katherine's lawyers

?

Posted at 9:39AM on Oct 23rd 2009 by Cali MJ Fan

I don't know, but I would think that maybe LaToya changed her mind to be supportive of her mother. That would definitely give her some brownie points with me.

missumj50

Justice and Love for Michael

Irene

8. 3. Has Mr Murray been arrested yet?????

I was hoping I would wake up to that headline too....
Posted at 9:41AM on Oct 23rd 2009 by Deb

========================================================
Hello Deb, how is Henry doing?
I also have that hope every morning, I'm getting impatient and feel sad about it sometimes because I feel I'm losing faith that justice will be done.

addy

for Katherine, it's understandable. La Toya, i'm not sure since she is very good at granting interviews about MJ.

Eaglewerks

I am sure the family will be able to see a private screening of the film whenever they wish.

Duh

11. It is just too painful for Katherine. She does not want to see Michael as his health was declining at the hands of Sony, Motolla, Tohme, and AEG before he was murdered. They are the ones that secluded MJ from his family and friends in the end.

Justice and Love for Michael

Posted at 9:43AM on Oct 23rd 2009 by Miss U MJ

This is true....while I do not like some of the things Katherine has done, I don't wish ill on her and I do believe she is a grieving mother. I can't imagine losing my son and then having a movie come out about his time spent shortly before he was murdered.

Jill

I suggest that for those fans going to see the movie, that instead of going in with a preconceived notion, that we go with an open mind.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments