Octomom's Pregnant Sister Act

10/23/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With Halloween more than a week away, Octomom Nadya Suleman became OctoNun by playing dress up ... for the paparazzi still camped outside her house on Thursday.

0921_media_removed_britney
The 34-year-old wombinizer put on her favorite maternity nun costume and dressed her youngest eight kiddies as little devils.

Wonder how Kate Gosselin is gonna top this getup.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

carysontag

This is what makes life so great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u--caXjqe7c

Blessings14

Alvin, just like a "woman" I knew u would have more to say. And u think I'm uneducated and pathetic. Miss Missy if only u knew!! One thing I am sure of and I know u know is the truth. You only get your info from media and website gossip. Sweetie, you don't even come close to the truth. The only truth u can talk about on this site or any other is about your own issues....I don't hear u talking!!

Allen

Blessings14, how do you know Nadya? Did you go to school with her?
You do seem very protective of her.

Blessings14

Diana, no I did not go 2 school Nadya. I don't think anyone should be speaking anything about her unless they can speak the truth. All the hate that has been spoken about her from people who don't know her needs to stop. Nadya has done a great job caring and doing what she needs to do for her children, all 14 of them. Smart people know that the media says many things that are not true but no one attacks them for doing so. Instead they run with the lie. It needs to stop. Diana it's funny you stated "you do seem really protective of her" Why do people think it is okay to bash her when they are only reacting to a lie from the media? And why does it need to seem "protective" because I speak the truth? Her children will one day read all this mess. Just because we have these sites to make comments on doesn't mean we should if we don't really know the truth. I would just love for all the haters to be exposed so all the supporters could bash them.

Kellie

Ha ha, this is too funny. What a great costume.

Jennifer June

Just when we thought that a girl from a broken home with a
psychiatric technician license, a Bachelor of Science degree in child and adolescent development,a partial master's degree in counseling who reportedly filed for divorce because her man couldn't give her babies, had herself implanted with six embryos, had six more? Wait.. I'm lost um..(which babies came when?)
anyway... survived the international media frenzy, death threats, protests and even having somebody throw a car seat through the back window of her mini-van the day she was bringing her baby home from the hospital blah blah blah...didn't have balls!!!!!

She dresses up like a pregnant nun for Halloween?

Suddenly I have gone from intense nausea to just loving her guts.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9