Brad Pitt in

Minor Motorcycle Accident

10/24/2009 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 1:37 PM PT: We just spoke to someone who has seen video of the incident -- and we're told absolutely no one else was involved in the accident.

We're told Brad tried to maneuver his bike between a parked car and a car stopped at a red light, and his handlebars clipped the parked car.

We're told he lost control and fell over -- and everything is fine.

TMZ has learned Brad Pitt was involved in a minor motorcycle accident moments ago in Los Angeles.

A witness at the scene tells us Pitt was trying to weave in between cars while at a red light --- but he lost control and fell off the bike.

We're told he got up and moved the motorcycle to the side of the road then ran into an apartment building.

Our witness says he waited for someone to come pick him up and now he's no longer at the scene. Pitt left his motorcycle behind.

Andie

Um, if celebs want to avoid the paparazzi don't ride a motorcycle in Beverly Hills. Geez. We always knew Brad had the IQ of a pea.

Rap sucks

How the hell is Brad a loser? He IS god! No one will ever look as good as he did back in the day. His acting is underrated and it was always his looks. Hey, I'm not a queer or anything but if anyone is overrated with their looks it's Megan Fox. And yeah, Brad smokes her out and does have talent. Great actor, was the best looking guy out there, and no he doesn't suck. WHAT!!!

mtpockets

You sleezy buncha paps are going to kill someone one of these days. Obviously princess diana's death didn't teach any of you mofo's a lesson.

Get a real job you lazy bastards.

Rap sucks

Damn paps are gonna kill someone.

Hannah

He needs to lay off the drugs. On youtube so many people are requesting TMZ to find the video of Christian Bale going rampant.

markko

Weaving in and out of traffic. Not staying in his lane. Leaving the scene of a crash. I hope the cops impounded the bike.

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Hmm? Perhaps KARMA for all the serial CHEATING he's done on women in the past? Now his homewrecking slut of a wife... oops! I mean, live-in girlfriend, will get some.

ZaraB

Not against the law to weave a bike...I see it all the time and its very very much the norm in europe...so he was doing nothing wrong...second point...seriously...if you were brad pitt would you stand on the street corner? Think mobs of people...and those mobs are not nice...pushing shoving grabbing If a pap will cause him to have an accident I am sure they will do a lot of other things to get the pic...you hear about it all the time. If I was him I would have run into the apartment building as well...scared for my safety.

markko

Any celebrity that chooses to go out in public in the Los Angeles area and not expect to be noticed is as stupid as a gazelle going for a walk in a lion herd.

Cindy

Pity.

Really...

hmm........thought he would have more sense. Get a freakin 4 wheeler and get out of the way of public safety.

Moronic behavior from a person who by his own actions made himself unaccountable.

Hey Brad, we all fall down. But we don't go running into traffic to do it. errrrr...unless your ego is so bloated that you can't see your face for your obnoxious oversized egotistical ass!

I'd say hardee har har but I don't wish ill on anyone. Just wake up man. You're no different than anyone else. Trash the ego dude.

wondering

I knew it was a lie. He is paying X17 with exclusive photos to lie for him. I watched the video and he runs off like a little bitch. I know if a paparazzi caused me to lose control I ain't gonna run. I'd call the coppers.

billiejeanRIP

mj NEWS???????????????

deb

dumbass

Lilarose

Brad, your facial hair reminds me of Adolph Hitler's horrific face.

Man up and shave! Only Muslims wear that crap on their faces!

and Hitler.

Whadda-Do

Get a leaner bike with some decent sized handlebars, Brad! Something like a nice BMW touring bike. The bike you are on is not built for manuverability, dummy. It's no wonder he lost control. That bike is not practical for LA traffic.