Beyonce & Jay-Z Get Real Tipsy

10/27/2009 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay-Z dropped $1200 on lunch at Nello's in NYC yesterday and left a $500 tip ... because they can.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Accompanied by an entourage of about ten bodyguards, we're told the music super tippers ordered white truffles, lobster salad and a bottle of Dom.

Think about that while eating your Mickey D's Happy Meal today.

Candice

How much have you all given to charity this year? Stop telling people how to spend their money.

gayle

While I will not defend this article I will say Beyonce does a lot for the poor do your research.
She is a hard worker and we are entitled to do what we want with our money but it does not look good when TMZ makes news of this as if it is our business, but they did not steal the money they earned it.
As for whoever on here said they should give their money away, who gives their money away? Beyonce does a lot as I am sure Jay-z does too but we can also remember they are Tax write offs.

tom

All that money and they don't have the class to take their hats off in a restaurant.

holly

that's not beyonce

sahHtown

At least they are helping the economy,and are making the wait staff happy. And you know what, I would rather have the Happy Meal anyway.

Tres

“Ghetto Kids support his hemorrhoid-ed AZZ.. s”
****************************************************

Um…white suburban kids support their lifestyle. “Ghetto kids” as you so affectionately called them*rolls eyes*know better than to pay for this mess.

Tres

"If you can afford a lunch like that, you should know to TAKE YOUR DAMN BASEBALL HAT OFF in a restaurant. "

*****************
Money can't buy class.

Chandra ford

That is not beyonce if everyone can look closeley at the picture and see that this lady does not look like beyonce.
and tmz by the way I hear that jay z is cheating on beyonce with a woman that is some part of his entourage now while beyonce is on tour

Harry Nutz

Truffles are so gangsta! Jay-Z sucks now. Every since Reasonable Doubt he is getting worse and worse. Now I know why. Hanging out with old white rich people and eating friggin truffles. He should stop rapping and just float away on a boat. At least if it sinks he can float on Beyonce's huge a$$!

ninja koala

Well, at least they didn't use food stamps.

barb

That makes me want to cry because I am trying to figure out how am I going to survive on a $1000 a month social security.

shirliana

LET THEM HAVE FUN NO MATTER WHAT THEY PAY. THEY BOTH WORK SO HARD AND THEY DESERVE TO HAVE FUN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

mike c

I might be eating McDonald's today (it was actually BK- $1 double cheeseburgers!) but at least I know how to properly use your and you're.

Ty

Mr. Fuglyzee and Missah Bebetterthayoncey going out to pretend

Ty

Mistah fugly and missah bee-better-than-yoncey

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments