But if she doesn't get her old job back, Jamie wants $487,634 per month.
Frank McCourt -- owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers -- is heading to divorce court courtesy of his wife Jamie.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE DOCUMENTS
TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Jamie McCourt has officially petitioned to end her marriage of 30 years, citing "irreconcilable differences."
In the documents, which exceeds 100 pages, Jamie mentions one hefty community asset -- the Los Angeles Dodgers.
"There are substantial community and quasi-community assets and obligations of the parties, including but not limited to the Dodgers' baseball team, the Dodger organization, and the property surrounding Dodger Stadium and Chavez Ravine."
In the documents, Jamie demands her job back as CEO and Vice-Chairman of the Dodgers ... as well as the huge set of perks and benefits that go with owning the squad.
Here are the benefits Jamie is requesting:
- travel by private jet
- 5 star hotel accommodations
- travel expenses - Unlimited
- business dinners 5 nights per week
- business lunches 5 days per week
- parking spots at Dodger Stadium
- flowers in the office
- making Dodger Legends available for events without charge
- provision of Dodger autographed items as requested for use in business and charitable activities
- hair and makeup for Dodger events
- access to team doctors for McCourt family members
- access to the owner's suite for Dodger home games and non-baseball events at the stadium
- Tickets to All-Star games and playoff games -- even if the Dodgers aren't playing
- a pass to all National League games
Then there's this: Jamie lists her monthly living expenses at $488,928 -- THAT'S PER MONTH!!!!!!!!
Of those expenses, $333,000 goes towards her residence and vacation homes.
In the documents, Jamie claims the McCourt estate is valued in excess of $1 BILLION.
Jamie lists the date of separation as July 6, 2009.