Metallica Fears Timberlake Suspect

10/27/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sad but true ... the woman accused of stalking Justin Timberlake has already been banned from getting anywhere close to the boys from Metallica -- the rockers got a restraining order against her back in March.

Metallica Fears Timberlake Suspect

The docs were filed in L.A. County Superior Court by drummer Lars Ulrich, who requested Karen Jane McNeil stay at least 150 yards away from all of the members of the band, their families and the people who run the Metallica fan club.

Timberlake was granted a restraining order against McNeil last week after claiming she had been coming to his home, entering through the gate and refusing to leave.

Axl Rose also had issues with McNeil beginning in 1995 -- she was eventually sentenced to a year in prison for violating a court order to stay away from the G 'N' R frontman.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I don't like Lars Ulrich!!! He sucks me!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

I am gonna be fat, all I do is sit around wanting to be first in posts. What a dull life I lead.

tyler

what

What a bunch of cry babies!

Jeff

Geez. What a stuck up and rich jerk. Getting a restraining order against his own fans. Just like he ratted them out to the DA for stealing from him 10 years ago.

He won't let you steal from him or stalk him. What an a-hole.

CriticAl

Give me a break! Nobody wants to stalk you, Lars, you little twerp.

WTF

Whoa! 5'7" and 285 lbs?

Well at least we know she's staying away from Jenny Craig.

why?

F#%&*$ Metallica ROCKS! Everybody knows it, unless you're gay; which explains most of the posts found here.

CriticAl

^ Go back to the trailer park you Okie!

why?

Dude you must be the infamous Uncle Al , you know the one; he starred as the host of some kids show until it was discovered he was a member of The North America Man/Boy Love Association. He started referring to himself as CriticAl. Dude you are so busted! Get out!

PeninaD

I knew I had met this woman. She showed up at a Metallica fan convention in 2002, and weirded out just about everyone that she met. She also scammed room and board out of many people there.
She trolled the Bay area for a while, trying to follow the various members of Metallica, and showed up at their offices/recording studio. At one point she had James Hetfield's address way up in the Skywalker Ranch area north of SF.
And yes, she used the screen name of "Advanced Walnut"

Mike

How rock and roll is that...filing restraining orders. You used to hear stories of how metallica were a bunch of fun loving drunks now they are just bitter millionaires. A real rock and roll band would love to have some crazy bitches at their show!

Jade

LOL @anna.

Clearly this bitch is dangerous, she's been doing this crap since 1995?! Just lock her up already!

m

I remember hearing about this girl on the Metallica forums.
I know Ive pissed off a few people at the Met Camp but I could never ever see myself wasting holiday time or airline tickets (or gas for that matter) to do something like this.
My question is...what does she think she is going to get if/when these people's attention or gets in front of them? They are married and involved with others...if you want to be a fan, join the fanclub, you can usually meet them that way.
Like that chick that somehow got into Pitt's house years ago and rifled around in his undie drawer...crazy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments