MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections

10/28/2009 2:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: A closer look at the documents reveals another shocking fact -- in April, Jackson received ELEVEN "I.M. Injections" in 3 days.

Arnold Klein
injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

michael jackson dr. arnold klein

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.

In the documents, most of the procedures appear to be minor, such as acne treatments, lip treatments and Botox -- yet "I.M. Injection" appears over and over on Michael's bill, sometimes several times a day. The I.M. Injections correspond to the dates of the minor treatments.

In one particular case, Jackson went to Klein on April 23rd and received three "I.M. Injections" at $60 a pop.

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler.

michael jackson drug picturesAccording to the docs, Arnie Klein -- Jackson's self-described good friend -- charged Jackson $7500 for the weekend visit.

Jackson's three month bill: $48,522.89.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

UGGGGHHH

mj you will never be forgotten

A.J.

First!

DeeZ

ANOTHER doctor ON HIS WAY TO JAIL.

How the HELL do these people sleep at night?

Maybe Klein & Murray can be BUNK MATES! (killers)

love u MJ!!!

Loulou

With a friend like that,MJ certainly didn't need more ennemies.I hope this abhorrent doc finds the same fate as the murderer quack will(I hope sooner rather than late).One killed him slowly,the other one gave him the fatal injection.They deserve to go to hell,after spending the rest of their miserable lives in jail.

anniam

I hope Michael gets justice.The more i hear of klein the more reason for him to go to jail along with murray.When are we going to get Justice for Michael.

janalal4

Well I guess this answers the question as to what else was going on in that office. WTH Michael? WTF Dr. Klein???? F'kn enabling b@stard. How can this man not end up losing his license, well I don't know?! Injecting him several times a day?? Yeah, I'm sure this is not dermatological protocol.

btw TMZ, be sure to bash the sh.. out of MJ tonite of all nites by all means!!

WillOTheWisp

I don't like this BASTARD!

markko

Silly junkie. He could have found other docs that would have given him Demerol for a lot less money.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

HOLD THE HELL UP!!

Didn't the coroner or some doctor say that when Michael died he was in great health, SOMEBODY IS a big fat LIE.

Michael was a DRUG MAN WALKING!!!

How can a person take all those drugs constantly and that other Propolfol drug and NOT be messed up inside.

Heck look at Lindsey Lohan and all the drugs she's taking, she looks 60 years old and I'm sure she has some messed up insides.

sfmitch

sleeper

I am amazed MJ could even function, he must have been in so much pain and suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I feed bad for the guy. He could have went to rehab and got clean but that is tough too. It's all too late now.

sfmitch

#12 video link is INSANE! I LOVE IT!

aussiefan

"Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh my Oh God it's Demerol

Michelle

all the plastic surgery procedures were excuses to get the demerol....MJ was an addict....and because someone is a "Friend", are they supposed to work for free?

Be careful what you wish for, it might become real.....

janalal4

Just saw the Jacksons on the red carpet & it doesn't look like any of them got their new outfits except.......Jermaine. Hmmmm.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments