Swastika Guy to Taylor: I'm Sorry!

10/29/2009 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor & AJThe guy at the core of the Taylor Swift swastika scandal claims it's possible the singer did not see the Nazi symbol on his chest when he pulled her in for a photo the other night.

The shirt-bearer, AJ English, tells TMZ he didn't know Taylor before Katy Perry's party last weekend -- and he's sorry for dragging her into the chaos.

As for why he had a swastika on his shirt in the first place -- English says it started out as an "X" but was "perverted" as the night went on, adding he's "not a racist" and doesn't support the Nazi agenda.

missing michael

First, there's no way in hell that sign started out as a X just look at it...that impossible! Secondly, enough of this little girl...she better thank Kanye for boosting her career, hardly anyone knew who this chick was before the MTV awards...aren't her 15 mins. up yet?

Derek

Started as an X and got perverted? AJ's original explanation:

missamerica wrote:

It was a white party (could only wear white) and when you enter the party you unexpectedly get covered with paint by your friends. I was wearing white shorts and that polo and my hair to the side and someone said I looked like "Hitler Youth", so my homosexual African-American friend proceeded to paint that on my chest. No one there seemed to even notice, let alone care.

Jorge

Tried to contact TMZ to prove this guy uses this Symbol, and it was more than just a distorted X. Here's the proof http://bit.ly/195eG8
Now it may not be the same guy, but has the same name/and looks a whole lot like him.

Better Than You

I'ma let you finish, Taylor, but Hitler had the best video of all time.... OF ALL TIME! (it never gets old!)

moveover

Yeah, I can see how she could have missed that gigantic red swastica on his chest (rolling my eyes). My guess is that she had no idea what the heck it was until someone later explained it to her!

Jake

Who cares if it started as an X or Swastika? I mean really does anyone even care about this or him? wow our society is sad, LOTS more important things to think about

Nicole

Yeah sure....his shirt happened to smear over the course of the night into a swastika. LOL Suuuuureeee.

sup

Chuck Biscuits :'(

pattyv

I STAND AND WATCH MY COUNTRY
GOING DOWN THE DRAIN
WE ARE AT FAULT NOW
WE ARE ALL TO BLAME

Nick "The Slasher" McGuirk

Sign this retard up for a reality series, STAT!

Kooky Fan

YOH YOH - I'M HAPPY TAYLOR GOT A PIC WIT DAT GUY AND ALL, BUT BEYONCE HAD DA BEST PIC OF A GUY WIT A SHIRT.

MindRot

R.I.P. CHUCK BISCUITS

this is disgusting and tacky and weird. help end racial prejudice and up the punx by supporting NON-racist record labels, such as this one: www.myspace.com/mindrotrecords

???????????????????????

SHE IS LYING AND HE IS LYING...HOW CAN U NOT SEE THAT SIGN...A BLIND MAN CAN SEE IT! BOYCOTT HER MUSIC...SHES OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THIS AINT RIGHT!

Robin

I sentence AJ English and all his friends to a full viewing of Schindler's List... after that they might get it.

LReik

Taylor Swift's an a-hole.

He should be made to work with Holocaust survivors. Then maybe he will open his ignorant eyes.