Taylor Squared --

Porterhouse for Two?

10/29/2009 4:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Swift got a ride from Taylor Lautner last night -- as they left Ruth's Chris steak house in the "Twilight" star's sweet looking Audi R8.

Taylor Squared
No word if the two are "officially" dating ... but we're guessing 19-year-old Swifty is just another girl waiting for this piece of underage meat to turn 18.

Elly:D

TAYLOR LAUTNER is a SEXY MOFO!!!!aghh i wish i was his ageee mannn i hate being younger..by like a year or two but hey he's freakin FINE!:D

TMZBoy

What's going on in Hollywood with all the kids hanging with celebs ?
Is pedophilia the "in" thing these days.

lautner wantner

Oh, that is not okay that this guy is not 18!! What do I do with my fantasies now???

element2003

Noobs are owning Audi R8's now.. the world is over..

Jena

BAHAHAHA! I love the countdown!

Bobo Frog

Ten seconds later they both had a seizure from all the flash bulbs.

Tiffany

Here is the maker of the sweater she is wearing here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=905

Simone

Is there a countdown?????!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa.

Taylor Lautner is a cute boy. What else can I say???? Hehehehehe.

TMZBoy

"Maker of her sweater" please...

Must we do "Flashdance" all over again. I think not.
..."What a feelin'..."

Bobo Frog

lautner wantner, you can keep spelunking your cooch with your shower head nozzle while thinking of that jailbait dude....I won't tell nobody.

Rap sucks

I just can't stand these untalented Twilight and pop stars morons anymore. Oh what have i done? she's had number one albums? well excuse me if the mainstream wants to sell nothing but that popular crap. You do know only the popular overrated crap sells right? So shut up! hopefully one day stuff with actual talent will come. I highly doubt it. And look at that losers face, it looks like he got punch over and over by Mike Tyson or something. His body looks like a flabby steroid taker compare to mine. Sorry if i ain't famous little girls, I guess you really have no life unless you are on TV or movies, or put out crappy music which most if wasn't written by you or none at all, and have your voice worked so it sounds good. I don't need your hate little teen girls.

Simone

Taylor Swift has more talent than these morons who want to be first on every post.

Bobo Frog

By the way, the legal age is dependent on the state. In New York State, the age is 17. So all you cougars, feel free to flog your vaginas with images of this 11th grader in your head.

liz

TMZ YOU ARE TOOOO MUCH! A COUNT DOWN. THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNY. I LOVE YOU GUYS. CAN I COME WORK FOR YOU?

missv

LOL The countdown is hilarious! :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments