Chris Brown Chick: 'He Was Tryin' to Marry Me!'

10/31/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown may not "mess wit" "Bad Girls Club" contestant Natalie Nunn, but according to her, Brown did want to marry her.

Natalie Nunn: Click to watch

TMZ obtained this video of Natalie inside the "Bad Girls" crib talking about how much she wants the convicted felon -- a dude who she says "might beat Rihanna," but "doesn't beat me."

Clearly, she sets her standards high.

UPDATE: Chris posted the following comment on his Twitter: "WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH
THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED). I GOTTA LIMIT WHO I TAKE PHOTOS WIT NOW... some people have motives thataren't positive..
"

Cj

I have Chris twitter and " I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED)" "WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU." LOL SHE IS A LAME

t

radarluv
I'd rather be a fan to someone that owns up to their one mistake than some loser on tmz posting about someone's character that they don't even know.You people that make Chris out to me worse than a murderer crack me up everytime. I hope you are as concerned with the numerous celebrities that have been convicted of crimes or accused and post on all of their stories with the fanaticism you show for Chris. I would never post about someone I hate as much as you. Are you sure you're not in love with him and getting a tingling feeling way down there thinking about him? LOL

Lmrox

OMG please this skank is just trying to get attention. I don't believe chris will try to date this trashy H*e.

radarluv

TMZ is the BEST!

authentic chris brown fan - tash

Chris ur right this b*tch was definitely on some cough meds or something...Somebody needs to tell that b*tch to shut her mouth or immma have to do it for her... Imma bad girl too!!!!!

David M.

Natalie,

Why would any decent man want to marry a whorish looking bitch like you!!!! I've seen dogs go for healthier looking pigs in the fields.

tiff-o

im sick of yall talking about chris brown!!! let the man breathe....damn. im am so SURE that rihanna actually threw the first blow..im almost positive. and im sorry to say but if i was a male and a chick hit me...id get on her ass too. she would have to continuously hit me for me to react like that though(which im pretty sure she did)but hey i wasnt there and neither were you so dont judge.

ilyshua

you all know that he loves natalie nunn ok thass my b**ch ok i dont know why he tryd denying it wow really chris grow some balls and take it like a man!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4