Miley Puts Another Dime in the Jukebox, Baby

11/1/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus played a concert at Freedom Hall in Kentucky last night -- and then hit up a local bar for a surprise after show.

Miley Cyrus

Miley, 16, jammed on stage at the Phoenix Hill Tavern Bar in Louisville. We're told she showed up around midnight and sung "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" with the band that was performing.

She left shortly after.

CPW

Very sad that she was allowed in to start. the owners of the bar need to have their license revoked. She had no business in a bar after midnight. I do not care who she is who her daddy is. At that age she needs to be home. This girl is headed down a very bad path.

A Person

Skank.

Scott

mmmmmmm 16 year old's in barsssss just where they should be !!!!!

nikki

Lol, she is the only teen celeb that I actually like. She looks like she's alot of fun. p.s. I doubt she was drunk, that bar would lose it's license in a heartbeat.

jackie

Miley is amazing! I love her! She looks so beautiful!

jackie

MILEY CONCERT IS THE BEST! BETTER THAN JONAS OR T SWIFT!

John

what a little whore....

Casey Scott

I have the inside scoop. I was at Phoeniz Hill last night and I spooted Miley in a crowd of people dancing prior to her performance there. I approached her and asked for a picture. She said "No, if i give you one everyone will want one" and then as I grabbed my friends to tell them she was there, security intervened and threatened to throw us out. I do have 2 cell phone pictures of her on the dance floor not the stage she performed on. They are in completely different areas of the bar. I think she went downstairs to perform only because they knew I had the pics of her. The performance was only to cover her tracks because she got busted in a bar..

reboot

Ha ha, I love that girl. She is awesome. She is just having fun.
While underaged are not allowed in bars to drink, a lot of bars allow underaged in for Halloween to celebrate. She had a concert last night until eleven. I don't begrudge her a going out for Halloween even if it's past midnight, it's only once per year.
And for the native american shout, keep in mind that Miley is part Cherokee.
Go Miley coco. Love!

who dat

I suppose Americans are starved for no talent, underage whores, that sing like someone stepped on the cats tail.

lisa_rzepnicki

A bar, at 16? Thought she was going to be "different" and set an example? Think I remember Brittney say some of the sane things in her early days. My what fame does to someone who's parents let them run!

bee

Re: Casey Scott...

It's called Phoenix Hill...TMZ made a typo in their original post. You sure you were there?

Syvyn11

A little context. Phoenix Hill Tavern is not so much a bar as it is a 'nightspot' and mini concert hall.

It is located in the Highlands neiborhood of Louisville Ky. And it is start of the notorious 'Bambi Walk' pub crawl. Over 30 bars in a 4.5 mile stretch along Baxter Ave. and Bardstown Rd. to the Bambi Bar and Grill.

Also PHT hosts many under 21 and 18 nights on fridays and saturdays. But since it was a major party holiday, don't think it was a under age day. Also there are many stages in the tavern and it is one of the tamer party spots in Louisville.

Vic2763

Looks like Miley wanted to have fun with a little after show Holloween party. She's out on the road working hard, Why not get together with those see works closely with? Luv her outfit =]

derbycity1981

being from louisville, we tend to call Phoenix Hill 'Penis Thrill' ... very trashy.