Carlton Banks

I Love to Love White Chicks

11/3/2009 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently, Alfonso Ribeiro has a taste for white meat ... particularly, the kind with blond hair.
Alfonso Ribeiro
The actor formerly-and-always-known-as Carlton Banks busted out a freestyle rap session at last night's Steel Panther show -- a session that started with the line, "I have been known to f*** some white girls in my lifetime!"

Dude also claims he often leaves the nightclub scene with a member of the Caucasian persuasion -- and according to our vast video library ... he ain't lyin.

princesspink

What a racist pig. I put that in the same catagory as Kramer's racest rant but nothing will ever happen to Carelton.

WTF

Think Spinal Tap -- the parodies are all over their music AND website.

Your hate is hilarious. Maybe there should be a new reality show called "Suckers" starring TMZ comment posters.

stan de man

he should be arrested with a racist bigoted & hateful statement like white chicks..under the new hate crime laws just passed . it is an insult to the caucassian race..where are sharpton & jackson to apologize , where...!!

WTF

AngelMae and standeman.

The internet called. It said it's reached its quota of dummies for the day.

Please log off now.

Bizzy

Whether it's a joke or not, you can tell that people were clearly offended.

Kazzar

TMZ....was it so necessary to make so many people throw-up with this tacky story.....eeeeeewwwwwwwww!

OhWell

Because Black Chicks Are G-R-O-S-S

Thomas

He has the bad comination of big ego and low self-esteem. Like most people who have to rap about how great they are, or dress loud to get attention or show off their money or their booty. He gets validation from lighter girls, because he hates himself.

DEE DUB

Now # 14 how can you saw that about any woman especially a black woman. Personally I think all women has a little something to make them the most beautiful creature on this place we call earth. I think you should retract your comment.

Go Boner Go

hahah what a loser! He's as whack as ever, Carlton needs to go back to being the anonymous nobody he is. Check your relevance at the door son, Will Smith eclipsed your lameass.

This cat's pretty much white anyway, nothing he could say should ever been construed as offensive or taken seriosuly.

Black Power

Ben

32. To angry black man-You didn't like the way this guy put your female race down, yet you seem to think it's alright to talk about white women in such a vile manner. You are no beter than the poster you put down. You need to check yourself.

Posted at 4:54PM on Nov 3rd 2009 by angry Mexican

Exactly! Direct your anger towards the racist poster who made the comment; not the entire race, because not ALL of us are racist. It's this crap that gets too much started on this lame azzed site.

Skank

All da black chicks be saying sumthin on here cause they're pissed that he said it out loud! Erybody thinks it, he just said it! He got their goat!

Ben

OhWell, come on, we know school's out and that's why you're on here playing your sorry games that you would NEVER EVER say to anyone's face, as you'd get your sorry azz beat down, that's why. Take your racist somewhere else, like say...a bridge and jump, maybe?

A Jacksons Relative

34. To angry black man-You didn't like the way this guy put your female race down, yet you seem to think it's alright to talk about white women in such a vile manner. You are no beter than the poster you put down. You need to check yourself.

Posted at 4:54PM on Nov 3rd 2009 by angry Mexican

Posted at 5:04PM on Nov 3rd 2009 by Billy

Both of you guys need to mind your own business because I was not talking to any of you. I just stated that I was getting sick and tired of hearing negative comments about black women. It seems that everyone put white women on a pedastal and make them look so much better than any other race and that is not true. And I could care less about a loser like Carlton. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even black. So please mind your own business. I can state my oppinion anytime I want. If I hear anything negative about black women, I am gonna also say the same thing about white women. That's just the way it is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments