« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Jericho Slurs Speech

11/5/2009 2:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Chris Jericho is wrestling with a pretty serious controversy -- after he made a slew of offensive slurs against Middle Easterners and gays.

Jericho was at the Sacramento Horror Film Festival two weeks ago ... for a screening of a movie in which he appears. During a Q&A session, Jericho referred to the moderator several times as "Hadji" -- a term sometimes used as a racial slur against Middle Easterners.

After the first wave of slurs -- and a random shot at Paris Hilton -- the host jokingly takes Jericho's drink to sniff it for booze, when Chris chimes back, "it's apple juice ... fag."

Jericho tells TMZ, "After seeing the video I realize some inappropriate comments were made and I apologize if I offended anybody." Jericho continues, "Just know that everyone on stage was having a blast and we all shared a drink and a laugh after! The good news is I got my wish of being posted on TMZ."

Yes you did, Chris.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jason

Some of you are incredibly, incredibly immature. Yes Jericho made some stupid comments, but you need to grow up. He doesn't affect you in the least. If he does, you need to ask yourselves why.

Simone

I LOVE CHRIS

Simone

Jericho is so talented. Fozzy Fozzy Fozzy!

Simone

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

"The good news is I got my wish of being posted on TMZ."

He got it!!!!!!!

AzraelDKF

Wahhhh!!!! Jericho is awesome

AzraelDKF

Seriously, anyone offended by this needs to quit being a baby and grow some thicker skin.

Dick Hurtz

What a freaking ass clown. Good going redneck. It's good to know dysfunctional retards make it to adulthood.

razzledazzle200

FU, a**hole. No one accepts your apology. You showed yourself to be a true, blue a**hole, and now the whole world knows. Live with it. I doubt you'll be in the business much longer.

Scheibe

Hah, "having a blast." He seriously awkwarded it up in there.

Thyna

Wasn't Hadji the other boy in the original Jonny Quest cartoon? Does that mean they are going to have to change his name?

Party 'till you die!

You know he hit a female fan one time? He's a real piece of racist, misogynistic dung.

Helldorado

He must be a Republican.

They're the only people who apologize without actually apologizing.

Example of a normal person apologizing:

"I'm really sorry that put sugar in your gas tank while I sodomized your poodle."

Example of a Republican apologizing:

"I'm sorry if anyone was offended by my putting sugar in their gas tank while I sodomized their poodle."

See the difference?
Now go back and check out every NeoCon apology that has been issued in the last year. I'm tellin' ya, I'm dead on with this.

Having said that...
Somebody needs to take a sh1t in Jerico's chili, film him eating it and then post it online. LOL!
I'd pay to see that.

VK Kira

TMZ is Jericho!

randomvillain

You people do realize that some wrestlers do try and stay in character still right? Jericho is a heel, so he's not really going to go on a public stage and tell everyone how cool they are and how much he loves them.

And yeah, he did hit a female fan once, mainly because she was spitting on him and slapping him with her boyfriend doing the same.

Shut up ya bunch of damn babies, and stop reading these crappy gossip sites. Go read a real news site. Like bunchofjerks.com

Terri

Well, he sounds like a typical supporter of Israel...what's the problem?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments