Mariah -- Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

11/5/2009 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing one of Lady GaGa's one-piece castoffs and the remains of Britney's pre-conservatorship weave, Mariah Carey hung out on the beach in L.A. on Wednesday.

0921-media-removed-britney

The sexy 40-year-old diva took the plunge ... and showed off her photoshop-free curves.

erika

She is an attractive lady BUT she needs to lose a good 20lbs. She looked absolutely ridiculous on Ellen yesterday. I had to turn away as I was embarassed for her! What is she thinking with that outfit? Does she not have a stylist? Can she not afford one since she's playing sugarmomma to the little boy she married?

Michael | SelfMadeMichael.com

She looks good for 40...stone. If you look closely, in the distance is a Japanese harpoon boat.

Janet

Good for her! She looks great!

Santos

Sorry the photo looks fake, one look at the heas it looks like it was put on top of that body, 2 Mariah does not walk like she carrying a bag of potatoes on her shoulders, she is very fem and even on Sand she wears high heels. Still, if it was her, she is healthy not fat! I can't stand judgemental people, I bet those that are so critical don't even look good but whatever! Haters, she look happy with her life :-)

M Murphy

Gosh she looks like a normal person. Don't worry next time she as a big gig she'll be on that prescritpion speed and be stick thin again. You know the stuff us regular people can't get from our doctors. The stuff only the Hollywood rich can get from their doctors.

Nancy

She's not thin but she still looks good!!!! NO COTTEGE CHEESE ON HER LIKE SOME STARS I'VE SEEN IN HOLLYWOOD... I hope if ever get bigger I can still be without cellulite like her...I take my hat off to you Mariah for being bold, strong, and confident in that suit or any swimsuit...

Justice !

That's it # 80... Probably the majority of the people that are calling her fat are snorfing down a big mack with fries, using their tummies as the table ! LMAO ... To Funny!

Just sayin'

She's 39. I would think you would know that tmz. Aren't you supposed to have the info on celebs? Funny too how you never posted pictures of her last year when her body was super skinny and fit.

Justice !

I can't beleive how many of you think she's 39... that was "last" year! DUH

Quiet

An IMPERFECT angel.. just as the caption above pic reads.

danniyell77

I think she looks good, she looks healthy no like some of those twigs out there. She looks fine from the front, so the back you see more curves. She looks like a real woman is suppose to. Don't be a hater.

Just sayin'

She's shooting a music video for her single H.A.T.E.U. not "hanging out", although we all know you meant that in a derogatory way seeing as how all the tmz staff hates Mariah.

cleogirlbird

So Mariah's weight goes up and down like many women.She wisely chose a one piece suit,but she could have picked a more flattering fit.The suit is too baggy and doesn't make the most of her curves.

jose arias

Nick Cannon is Shallow Hal.

dog